21st February 2012, 02:01 PM
Rohit kumar S

Am I eligible to write B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.com from Bareilly college, Bareilly with 45% marks

I had done B.com from Bareilly college Bareilly With 45% .Can i give entrance exam elligible.
please reply soon..

24th April 2012, 06:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.com from Bareilly college, Bareilly with 45% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit kumar S View Post
I had done B.com from Bareilly college Bareilly With 45% .Can i give entrance exam elligible.
please reply soon..

Candidate seeking for admission in any of the recognized Institutes to Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, must have completed the Bachelors degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% marks in the qualifying exam. Admission is based on entrance exams. The duration of the program is one academic years.

There are Institutes which considers candidates who have scored 45% in the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University for admission to their B.Ed program. Following are the list of such Institutes:

Nirmala Memorial Foundation College
Jammu University
Pune University.

However, if a candidate has a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized school, the he/she is eligible for B.Ed through distance mode even with lesser percentage of marks in graduation.
24th April 2012, 08:56 PM
Krish1111

Default Re: Am I eligible to write B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.com from Bareilly college, Bareilly with 45% marks

Hai,
you not mentioned your cast because here any degree completed candidate is eligible for bachelar of education so in case need percentage 50% for others, marks relaxation for obc cast and sc,st cast if sc,st candidate need to qualify in degree with 40 percentage.
Obc candidate qualify in degree with 45 percentage.
Here you not mentioned your problems ok check your available for bacheler of education.
All th best. .
24th December 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

HELLOW SIR,
With reference to bed.i have 2 question :1_I have done B.S.C. from M.J.P.University with 44.67 percentage,belong to minority cast .May i apply for entrance exam?
2_I am pursuing M.A. final this year,In this case may i apply to BED.entrance exam by M.J.P.University?
27th May 2014, 10:17 PM
zafar shakeek

Question B.com from Bareilly college, Bareilly with 58% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zafar shakeek S View Post
I had done B.com from Bareilly college Bareilly With 58% .Can i give entrance exam elligible.
please reply soon..
Date 27=05=2014
Thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?