23rd December 2010, 12:04 AM
sharma shashi

What to do to concentrate on studies? How to score more marks in 10th?

i am studying in std 9th in gujrat board ,what should i do to concentrate in my study? to score more marks in std 10th ?

23rd December 2010, 12:29 PM
sindhusweety

Default Re: What to do to concentrate on studies? How to score more marks in 10th?

hey,
at first you should attend everyclass without failure and listen lessons and if you get doubt clarify on that day by asking your teachers.
read the topic on that day that was finished on that day in class.thorough with formulas in maths as maths is the scoring subject.prepare well and attend every exam sincerely and so that you can have clear idea how to prepare for final exam.get up at 5'o clock when there is 3months time to appear for final years and follow the ALL IN ONE book which contains test papers of all subjects.
so that you can secure 90% marks.
23rd December 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to concentrate on studies? How to score more marks in 10th?

hai first u have pay attention on your studies and try to learn practically means WHAT is WHAT and another important thing is concept and your presentation. so first do wel ok ALL THE BEST
23rd December 2010, 01:19 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
U r still in 9th standard and its very important for you to concentrate from now onwards as competitive exams have 9th standard syllabus.
For 10th, just start preparation from 1st day and give main concentration on your NCERT book.

All the best,
Thank you.
23rd December 2010, 03:40 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: What to do to concentrate on studies? How to score more marks in 10th?

Hii Shashi...
here are some tips which will definitely help you to improve your concentration.
1:- Try to read the particular chapter before a day your teacher going to read in the class room. in this you will easily understand and memorize the particular chapter.
2;- try to study daily what your teacher teaches you in the class room. ok
3:- Try to practice more and more. memorize the points then write them on the paper. keep doing until you able to remember all the points. in this way what you will read you will not forget even after long time.
TRY this you will definitely feel good.
good luck
23rd December 2010, 04:00 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Follow the follwoing tips :
1. Never fear or hate exams and be confident.
2. Prepare a good time table.
3. Select a proper atmosphere for studying.
4. sit well.
5. Make notes while studying.
6. Sleep well and it well.
7. Never malpractise in examination hall.
8. Believe in God , Believe in you.
then make sure you will score good marks.
All the best
23rd December 2010, 04:24 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to concentrate on study first you have to create interest on study. don't think study as a burden. always take it easily. think if you study regularly you will learn everything and you will do good result in examination. try to read good books from where you will learn the subject easily. don't think any thing in complex.

to make good result you have to practice all the subject again and again. whatever you will study try to write it down after study. always try to solve question chapter wise. after completion of one chapter review the chapter again if any problem arises ask your teacher. i think then easily you will do good result in the examination.

best wishes.
23rd December 2010, 04:35 PM

Dear brother,
I can only to advise u to study because I am now in 12th.First of all make interest with ur books as well as ur teachers.The slowly ,slowly a change will appear in u. And the u will find u can able to concentrate in ur studies well.
Tips to gain concentration:
1)Make Interest with ur books.
2)Make Interest with ur subject teachers.
3)Do physical exercises.
4)Have vegitables.
5)Sleep 5-6 hrs.
23rd December 2010, 06:35 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi
there is no short cut to success,you have to do hard work.
tenth class marks are very important for your future and it is also basis for any selections in good college.
you should regularly study,
also try to take some tutions it will be really useful
all the best
23rd December 2010, 06:38 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What to do to concentrate on studies? How to score more marks in 10th?

as i am concern, class X is not so burden for the students , but the burden is to score marks...
the family members apply a lot of pressure on their child to score marks..
due to this the child study under a huge pressure ...
firstly you must put more concentration in studying maths and SST because they are the most scoring subjects ...

best wishes
23rd December 2010, 06:41 PM
henzss

1.do enjoy studies!.if u think it a burden for u,it will definitely be a headache for u!
2.wen u getuding,ask ur tired of studing,ask ur parents to help u!...they r the greatest concentration booster!
3.compete with ur best pal!
4.do all subject timely and accordingly!.like ur worst subject must be studied first and when u get piss,,enjoy ur favourite subject,listening to music,,,if u enjoy listening to it!
5.dribblr ball,to gain concentration.
23rd December 2010, 06:59 PM
rajasekar jegatha

concentration is depends on our mind only

you have to setup your mind

dont think about unwanted things .. you can try yooga and excesis for 10 mints to control your thinking ,,

your text book is enaugh fot getting good mark in final exam .. go through it fully as much you can

ref the previous question bank , many questions are taken from there only ,, and you can get idea about important questions

all the best ,, study well dear friend
23rd December 2010, 08:13 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Listen in class and daily 2 hours of study in home from the beginning will fetch you more then 80% in the Exam

2)Last 2 month do only revision, then you can score more then 80%

3)With that Revision if you go through more then 5 previous year question paper,then you easily get more then 90%

Best of luck,work hard from the beginning
23rd December 2010, 08:13 PM
sdeepika.b

Thumbs up Re: What to do to concentrate on studies? How to score more marks in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma shashi View Post
i am studying in std 9th in gujrat board ,what should i do to concentrate in my study? to score more marks in std 10th ?
As U are studying in IX standard u need to read many good books other than subject books that helps u memorize the things and concentration . So, do not fear thinking that scoring in X is a major task. All u need to do with the present
so, when the classes were started during X class attend for all the classes with brain present in the class. Try to interact with teacher by raising queries. then u will gain min 60% . All u need to practise and memorize the subject. So, nurture good things that makes ur brain energetic. Eat nutrient food. Be healthier & stronger.
with all this u can get very good score.
24th December 2010, 07:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

First all begin with making a list of all the areas you need to cover. Make a weekly timetable based on the time availability.Give more time to the weak subjects. Also try to get some help in areas which you cannot do by yourself.
21st January 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello Now I am Studying B.Tech 1st year IInd Semester. I am wasting my whole time by thinking impossible things. If once think i want to do this thing perfectly i can't whatever that previously thought. While listening the class i'm not concentrating properly. please tell me the solution to me.
15th March 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

how to score more marks in english exam (10th std) and how to prepare grammer portions
14th May 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello thats Nidhi

hey I am in 10th std and I am not able to gain good marks in maths UT.
15th May 2011, 10:43 AM
soumak93
Junior Member+

Hi,
class 10 board exam is quite an important and intimidating one as this would be your first time appearing for a national level exam.
You need to set up goals in your mind about finishing your studies part by part.
For subjects like social science you do need to memorize and so spend more time on it.
For maths you need to practice more and more till you gain confidence in solving problems without a mistake(Remember maths is a scoring subject and getting a 100 is not so difficult).
For science you need to develop your understanding about the subject.
Have a clear concept about all the chapters and solve as many sample papers as you can(In all subjects).
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, REMEMBER THAT FOLLOWING NCERT IS OF PRIME IMPORTANCE.
Best of luck.
26th May 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

what are the important 5 subjects according to which percentage are given in 10??
3rd June 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

what to do to concentrate and manage time to get an iit rank?
5th June 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

how to concentrate?
12th June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i can't complete my homework,what should i do?
4th July 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

for tution going student ,they need a separate timetable, so i need a timetable?
2nd August 2011, 02:38 PM
classontheweb.2011

Hi,
You can get easy and simple study tips which are easy to follow and helpful.

http://www.classontheweb.com/school/success-tips.html

Connect with us:
www.facebook.com/classonthewebeveronn
www.classontheweb.com
12th August 2011, 01:14 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
to get good concentration in studies, you will have to do a lot of things.
first of all, attend all the classes in your school. if you face difficulty in any subject, then you must take tuition for that.
if will have to stop playing video games and watching television.
you must clear every doubt from your teacher without hesitation.
make a time table for studying various subjects.
for maths, solve every question by yourself without watching the solution.
try to solve every numerical by your self.
good luck
31st August 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

iam vidya iam in9th.
if you want to get full marks in maths in class 10 make sure of all the formulas.if you can't understand,immedietly consult your teacher.
first of all don't get tensed while you were reading.if you study for 1 hour,play for 10 minutes,and then read.this will help to relax your mind.
in exam,if you don't know a question,pass for another question.this will save more time and think the unknown question later.sleep atleast
for 6 hours,this will refresh your mind.for all other subjects,read line by line.finish your portion before 2 months.and do revisions.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PUBLIC EXAMS*.
17th November 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get rid unwanted things and make concentration only in studies?iam studying 11thstd i want to become a doctor so please advice me..
5th December 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i don't understand what is my aim in future. Iam totally confused because i show intrest towards maths science as well on other fields. how shall i decide?
9th December 2011, 01:04 PM
Junior Member+

Hey,
First of all i really appreciate that you are thinking so much about your 10th being in 9th standard....since most students in 9th think of just enjoying their time before the "oh so serious" class comes....
anyway, with my personal experience all I would suggest you is to pay attention in classroom teaching....keep all your senses together at one place and just concentrate while you listen to your teacher....things will get registered automatically in your mind....and obviously complete your assignments daily...
at this stage this is all what you need to do....provided you do that sincerely...
22nd December 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

what to do to concentrate on studies ? i feel nervous when i give exams i want to score 90% in 10 std
24th December 2011, 02:14 PM
ashwingawande1442

if you want to take the great marks in 10th std so
follow this 12 points:-
1)dont do timepass
2)study hard regularly
3)do properly study and clear all the doubt's from each lessons and ask the difficulties solution to the teacher
4)always do study daily
5)make the timetable that, at which time what will i do and on which date i want to complete this or that topic
6)solve the given test paper again in home and clear your mistake from that
7)not learn subjects like a parrot just learn like the simple techniques and by the diagrams
8)learn the maths formulaes
9)daily solve the maths problems
10)don't take over load of the studies
11)take sleep upto 5-6 hrs daily
12)and use the 'dahavi diwali' vook it it getting after diwali in the book depos
from these book you can see it that how i want to solve the 10th standard paper....
All the Best.....
31st December 2011, 08:19 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
If you want to get good marks in 10th class then you have to concentrate on your study only..

Read your text book as many time as possible.
Solve previous year board exam question paper.
Solve numerical of maths and physics.
Concentrate on the subject in which you are week.

ALL THE BEST!
3rd June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

HI i have a question that i study much as i can but when i see the paper i get blanked i need solution for that.
21st June 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

how to get rid of past thoughts and concentrate on studies?
27th August 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i wanna take 95 % in 10th board exam (stateboard - samacheer) ...
pls give me sme tips and how to make concentration on my studies
6th September 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I WANT 92% IN STD 10 I AM STUDING IN SSC BOARD .WICH BOOKS SHOULD I REFER. AND HOW TO STUDY MATHS
24th October 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i was very good in studies till 7th but when i reached 8th i became very dull. what is the reason for this
24th November 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

wat is the way to get above 95% in 10th public exam?
24th November 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the best way to get above 95% in 10th exam
24th December 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

hu kevi rite mari study ma sudhadi kari shaku ?
mane maths thodu hard lagr che ?
please daily ketli hours reading karvu joie ?
31st December 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I like maths but in exam i do lots of careless mistake what can i do for this?
23rd January 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i am one vollyball player i want to practice hard but as well as i want to get above 90% score in 10th how should i do?
25th January 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

how to score above 485 in 10th {samacheer-board}.i get tensed in the exam hall so i forget the answer for even easy questions..so please give steps to score more marks..
25th January 2013, 08:55 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

That's million dollar question and also everyone wants to ask how to concentrate in the study and how to score a good total at 10th class but first how to concentrate in study and the answer is just keep patience and also be alert and ready daily and try to be confidence and confidence plays a vital role because without confidence a person can't remain nothing so always be positive and try to concentrate means try to avoid all other things and go to the place where no one comes or means a silent place and also if this one not work than try to wake up early in morning and study because in the morning the human brain works maximum and also your brain will be fresh in the morning and your concentration will also increase in the morning.

How to Get Good Marks in 10th Class :

-First Make a scheduled and just try to work according to the scheduled.

-Just make a goals according to you

-Now need to fully focus on your goals

-Also study in the laps because no one can't study for a big time with full effort

-Be Punctual and be confident and always study in confidence

-Also purchase the guess paper and the old papers

-Because normally the exams comes from the old paper

-Just do practice and practice because practice makes a man perfect

Best of luck
28th January 2013, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

I need to Score above 1195 in 2 can anyone help me with this...Even the tips are hard or easier I wanna it..so kindly give them fast
14th February 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME A TOPPER IN OUR CLASS. GIVE ME SOME TIPS .
19th February 2013, 12:57 PM
nsrss007

Dear Aspirant,

Tips for getting the good marks in the 10th :

Only thing is hardwork.This thing hardwork can take you a huge heights.

Be confident in what you answer in the exam.

But dont be over confident since it can take you in bad way.

So practice all the previous 3 years papers so that you can get a good idea on the frequently asked questions.

Keep taking suggestions from the teachers and elders.

Take a quick notes of all the important concepts on a separate book.

Keep referring to it daily and if you miss any take a new point in that.

Keep a good handwriting in the answer sheets in the exams.

Avoid the scribbling work in the sheets in the exam.

Try to write known answers first rather than the unknown's.

Follow all the above tips it can gain you good score in the exams.

I cant promise you that you will get the 90% score.Because it is not a single day preparation.

To achieve that you need to be prepared from first day and be dedicated to it.Then only you can achieve it.

Hope this info helps you.
27th February 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare grammar in english
19th April 2013, 02:57 PM
sahil s. chouhan

Arrow scoring subjects

hiiii`i am in 10th and the most scoring subject is English Maths Sanskrit Hindi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?