22nd February 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary class in commerce?

I have completing my senior secontory classes i.e 12th with commerce now pursing BBA3rd year ....... and i have interest in indian navy so pls help me to know how to join indian navy pipls contact me my no 9747676619 my id [email protected]

23rd February 2012, 09:20 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary class in commerce?

To join Indian Navy after 12th you should appear for the NDA exam.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing.

To join Indian Navy through NDA one must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years having completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

But you will not be eligible for Indian Navy of NDA as you are from Commerce stream but if you are interested for Indian Army wing of NDA you are eligible to apply NDA.

As you are pursing 3rd year Graduation course in BBA, you should apply for CDS.

CDS- COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Acdemy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years of age, is eligible to apply for CDS.

As a BBA graduate you can apply for Indian Military and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

After 12th there are other branches through which you can join Indian Navy but those are not Commissioned officer post.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
24th February 2012, 06:30 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary class in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completing my senior secontory classes i.e 12th with commerce now pursing BBA3rd year ....... and i have interest in indian navy so pls help me to know how to join indian navy pipls contact me my no 9747676619 my id [email protected]

How To Join Indian Navy

Generally the students who pass out 12th are required to appear for the National Defense Academy(NDA) Exam which is conducted every year for joining the following armed forces :-

Army Wing
Navy Wing
Air Force Wing

The eligibility criterion for appearing in the exam is as follows :-

1) You must be within the age limit of 16.5 - 19 years as on 1st July of the year of exam..

2) You should have completed your 12th with Maths and Physics or Chemistry for the Navy wing..

But, since you are saying that you are in the 3rd year of your BBA..hence, there are very high chances that you might have crossed the age of 19 years by now..

Hence, you need to apply for Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam which is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year twice in February and September..

Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the exam :-

1) You must have completed your graduation from a recognized University in any stream..

2) You must be within the age limit of 19-22 years for appearing in this exam..

Even final year students can appear for this exam..

The last date for form submission for the forms for the exam on 12th February,2012 was 28th November,2011..

In case you have missed out on that date then you can surely apply for the CDS 2 exam which will be held on 19th September,2012..

The forms for the exam shall be available from 2nd June,2012 and the last date for form submission is 2nd July,2012..

For more details on the exam you can visit http://upsc.gov.in

The exam pattern for the test will be as follows :-

General Knowledge
General English
Basic Maths

The paper will be of 300 marks and each section will carry 100 marks each..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
24th February 2012, 08:55 PM
anlakshmi

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary class in commerce?

You can not join Navy after Commerce Intermediate. You need to have Physics and Mathematics as your subjects. But you have a good chance to be in Navy if you go for graduation.B.Com candidates are eligible for recruitment in Navy.
Indian Navy recruits commerce graduates in Logistics Cadre under Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission both.
The AGE limitation is 19½ - 25 years and you need to have at least 55% marks in B.Com.
For more details you can check employment news r at website of Indian navy at www.indiannavy.nic.in OR nausenabharti.nic.in
25th February 2012, 12:59 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Sorry to say ,but you can not be the part of Indian Navy as it require a candidate to have Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects in 12th. As you are from commerce background,you are not eligible for entry after senior secondary exams. You can join Navy after your graduation as there is a test of CDS by UPSC for recruitment in all defense forces
25th February 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I am going to cmplt my graduation in b.com(h). Should i eligiable for indian nevy or merchent nevy. Rly
2nd March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

can i join after ssc examination the navy
5th May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after B.Sc in....?
5th May 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after B.Sc in.....?
5th May 2012, 02:10 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Navy after passing Graduation with commerce stream.
If you want to join you can join Indian Army after passing B.B.A

For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S)

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university with any stream.
> Age limit:-19-25 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATE FOR C.D.S. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of notification:- 02.06.2012
Last date of submission of form:- 02.07.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:- 16.09.2012(SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
10th May 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join indian navy after B.C.A ?
10th May 2012, 07:51 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
hello
NDA exxam is conduct by the UPSC
-UPSC conduct this exam twice in a year.
-UPSC announce second notification for NDA exam.
-NDA exam have three wings
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing
-UPSC announced date for NDA is
last date of application form : 04-06-2012
exam date : 19-08-2012

Eligibility
candidate should be complete 12th class with 60% and in 12th candidate have physics and maths.
candidate age should be in between 16.5-19 years

so you are not eligible due to your background is commerce and may be your age above 19 or equal 19.
best of luck
15th May 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after B.C.A
20th May 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my B.C.A i have to join indian navy please tell me sir...
3rd June 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing diploma in IT this is my 1st year
and i have just completed my 18 years of age at 27 may 2012
i have finished my 12th ,so can i join indian navy
and can i give exam of upsc next year . i have got 50% in 12th
plz help me out sir
3rd June 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 12th with 61%marks and 45%marks in physics,chemistry and maths.Now i am pursuing bba degree from IP University.so is there any chances that i can join air force or navy after giving the cds exam or i am eligible only for indian army..plz help help me out sir....contact me on 919717982871 or mail me on my email id
[email protected]
17th September 2012, 10:48 PM
unsolvable

Quote:
yes !
you can join Indian Navy by applying through CDSE examination which happens twice in a year.
18th September 2012, 07:55 AM
gopal1438

hello sir,
Sure eligibility.
Education candiates most passed 10+12 which physics and maths have to minimal 60% in 10th.

National Defence academy.

In three wings
Armi wing
Air force wing
Navy wing

Eligiblity

This examination is conducted by the upsc twice in a year.
As my knowledge there are some basic and impartant eligiblity criteria are despasticed below.
Candiates must be physicaly and medically for the nda test.
Age Candiates 16.5 to 19 age last. And most only citizene eligibility.
More details www.upsc.com
3rd August 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Im studying diplomo that also ok sir
but im not study 12 th
4th December 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

sir I have completed my 12th with commerce now I am pursing B.COM Part 3rd . Now I am interested in indian navy so pls help me how to join indian navy . My Mob no 8409841238 & ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?