22nd February 2012, 11:09 PM
vickykishor

Can I fill the application form of Drug Inspector conduced by APPSC? I have completed my B.Pharm

dear sir/mam
i have completed b.pharm in 2011 from Meerut n have no experience in production in phamaceutical industry , can i fill up the application form of drug inspector coducted by APPSC.gov.in. n please tell me the syllabus for this examination

23rd February 2012, 02:40 AM
er.skp.me

Default Re: Can I fill the application form of Drug Inspector conduced by APPSC? I have completed my B.Pharm

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickykishor View Post
dear sir/mam
i have completed b.pharm in 2011 from Meerut n have no experience in production in phamaceutical industry , can i fill up the application form of drug inspector coducted by APPSC.gov.in. n please tell me the syllabus for this examination
Dear friend you are eligible

Educational Qualification :

Must possess a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Drugs Control Science or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Administration Service Pharmacology or Microbiology from an University established in India by Law.

Pay Scale : 16,150-42,590

Start Date : 22-02-2012

Last Date : 22-03-2012

Note: 20-03-2012 is the last date for payment of fee.

NO OF VACANCIES : 56

Drug Inspector in A.P. Drugs Control
Administration Service.

website
http://apspsc.gov.in/
i have attached a document please find it

Best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 132.pdf(158.2 KB, 468 views)
3rd March 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I fill the application form of Drug Inspector conduced by APPSC? I have completed my B.Pharm

well my b pharm college s recognized by government of India.. but it is not approved by the state pharmacy council.. i want to clarify if i am eligible to appear for the exam even without the PCI approval?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?