22nd February 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of TGT(SST)? I have done Psychology, English Literature, Language and Geography

i have psychology,english lit,lang & geography( ii year) in graduation. am i eligible for the post of tgt (s.st)

Related Questions:
  1. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  2. Am I eligible for the lecturer post in any government college after doing M.A in English Literature and M.Phil in English Language?
  3. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language?
  4. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  5. Which course to opt for post graduation course? Psychology or Literature?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for NET if pursuing PG in English Literature but completed Graduation with English Language and Economics?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  8. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  9. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  10. English Literature, English Language, History, Civics, Geography, Mathematics, Commercial Application and Economics question papers of last 5 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  11. List of universities which offer Ph.D in English Language/Literature in India?
  12. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  13. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  14. Syllabus of PCS exam and books related to it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about PhD(English) course for M.A.(English language and Literature) postgraduate? -- [New]
  16. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  17. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  18. Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology?
7th January 2013, 05:42 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of TGT(SST)? I have done Psychology, English Literature, Language and Geography

DSSSB(delhi subordinate service selection Board) is the board of the delhi for taking the various compititive written and the professional test.

Eligibility of the TGT in the DSSSB)

Education Qualification:
YOu should have passed the 2 years diploma / Certificate in the ETE or B.ed

Age limit: your age should not be more the 30 years.
Knowledge of the computer is essential.

Selection process:
1.written test
2.Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?