23rd February 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hello sir i m student of diploma last year in mechanical and i want to do my further carrier in aeronautical engg is there any another way accept aieee because the forms not available so please help me......

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Course duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  13. Can I go for Aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical?
  16. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  17. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  18. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder is eligible for Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
6th September 2012, 04:03 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

you have completed your diploma in mechanical so aeronautical engineering is good option for you because it is considered as an advance form of mechanical engineering.there are some colleges which are offering lateral emtry in aeronautical engineering-

1) Nehru group of institution-you must have diploma or bsc degree,course duration is three years, this college is affiliated to anna university.
2)Manav rachna international university-diploma with min 60 % marks .admission on the basis of MR-NAT .fee to be deposited in two shifts-
first shift-148500/
second shift 118500/

3)Hindustan university (HIET)

4)Anna university
3rd September 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hello,sir I'm the student of mechanical engineering in diploma. Can I do, aeronotical engineering after the completion of diploma.If yes then which entarence exams are there? AND how many percentage required for do BE in aeronotical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?