23rd December 2010, 08:58 PM

What should I do, something of my own like any job, business related to software field? I am married woman and having MCA degree from IGNOU

I am MCA from ignou passed , then i got married, was home maker for almost 2 year, now i wanted to do something of my own like any job , business related to software field, suggest me and help

2nd March 2012, 04:30 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do, something of my own like any job, business related to software field? I am married woman and having MCA degree from IGNOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am MCA from ignou passed , then i got married, was home maker for almost 2 year, now i wanted to do something of my own like any job , business related to software field, suggest me and help
Indira Gandhi National University is a recognized and reputed university. As you have completed you MCA from IGNOU you stand a chance to get a job in many public and private companies. As a matter of fact you can also apply in Government sectors. You could go for the administrative post in the operation department in Banks, Financial & Investment companies, Insurance, working as a data operator or operation executive for preparing MIS and maintaining data.

You could also apply in computer institutes as a counselor, front office executive or a faculty.

If you are financially sound you can also open your own computer training institute or take a franchise of the giants like NIIT, Aptech, CET, Arena Multimedia, MAAC etc.
2nd March 2012, 05:43 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: What should I do, something of my own like any job, business related to software field? I am married woman and having MCA degree from IGNOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello Priyanka,

Am too priyanka and a Software Developer also Married , there are quite lots of similarity to us.

Am Working from Home !!1

Would suggest you if you want to take a job , you may start as

##Trainer for Software Technology in institutes like APTECH, NIIT or any near you that enhances your knowledge along with Earning $.
##Or you can work as a Faculty.
##Work as a Developer or Programmer.

Own Business

##Start Institute for Training.
##Freelance Developer or Programmer : here you can work from Home.

Start working at
1. Freelancer 1
2. Freelnacer 2
3. Freelancer 3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?