23rd February 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Is Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhenkanal, Orissa approved by AICTE for technical education?

please confirm ORISSA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, DHENKANAL, ORISSA
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Is the Orissa Institute of engineering and technology, Orissa approved by AICTE?
  2. Is orissa institute of engineering and technology AICTE recognized?
  3. Is Jagannath Institute of Technology and Management, Paralakhemundi(Orissa) approved by AICTE for technical education?
  4. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  5. Date of WBJEE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?
  8. Will I get admission in any B.Tech college after scoring an OJEE rank of 28834?
  9. Is Kalinga Institute of Development studies at Cuttack in Orissa approved by AICTE for B.E distance learning?
  10. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  11. Is Kalinga Institute of Development Studies in Orissa approved by AICTE?
  12. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  13. Which are the universities of India that are recognized by NCTE and UGC for B.Ed -- [New]
  14. With an AIR of 352283, ST category rank of 7301, home state rank of 53793 can I get any college/NIT?
  15. In which colleges can I get after scoring 61716(General), 13989(OBC) rank in AIEEE?
  16. Which college can I do M.Tech computer science part time from? I have completed B.E in IT with 56%
  17. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines?
  18. Which college will I get after scoring 5000 rank in OJEE?
21st November 2016, 11:12 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhenkanal, Orissa approved by AICTE for technical education?

Orissa Institute of Engineering & Technology (OIET) is approved by AICTE. It is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University. Admission will be based on final merit score which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam & entrance exam.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a compulsory subjects.
- You are also required to appear entrance exam JEE Main.

OIET Offering Courses
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Civil Engineering

Required Documents For Admission
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- JEE Main Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photographs

You can get further information about OIET from official website : www.oiet.edu.in
27th April 2017, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhenkanal, Orissa approved by AICTE for technical education?

Jaganath institute of technology & management provide distance b tech or not ????
6th October 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhenkanal, Orissa approved by AICTE for diploma in medical laboratory education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?