23rd February 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Is orissa institute of engineering and technology AICTE recognized?

please confirm ORISSA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, DHENKANAL, ORISSA is aicte recognised or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the Orissa Institute of engineering and technology, Orissa approved by AICTE?
  2. Is Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhenkanal, Orissa approved by AICTE for technical education?
  3. Date of WBJEE counseling?
  4. Will I get admission in any B.Tech college after scoring an OJEE rank of 28834?
  5. In which colleges can I get after scoring 61716(General), 13989(OBC) rank in AIEEE?
  6. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines?
  7. Is Jagannath Institute of Technology and Management, Paralakhemundi(Orissa) approved by AICTE for technical education?
  8. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  9. Which college will I get after scoring 5000 rank in OJEE?
  10. Can I get admission in NIET Noida? List of the best colleges
  11. Can I get admission after scoring 6761 rank? -- [New]
  12. Which college can I do M.Tech computer science part time from? I have completed B.E in IT with 56%
  13. Will I get admission in top government college of Indore after scoring 63 marks in MP PET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. With an AIR of 352283, ST category rank of 7301, home state rank of 53793 can I get any college/NIT?
  15. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  17. Rank of LNCT College, Jabalpur in private colleges of MP?
  18. Is MIT approved for distance education?
28th February 2012, 02:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is orissa institute of engineering and technology AICTE recognized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please confirm ORISSA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, DHENKANAL, ORISSA is aicte recognised or not.
Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is also affiliated to State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training-Orissa.

The institute is also accredited by National Accreditation and Assessment Council of University Grant Commission.

For more information, refer to the official website of the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?