23rd February 2012, 05:43 PM
mohit9teen

Procedure for summer training in IOCL? Names of the top companies for summer training near NCR?

sir,
Please tell what is the procedure for summer training in Iocl & please tell me the names of top companies for summer training near NCR.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  3. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  6. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  7. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  8. Procedure to do summer training in IOCL?
  9. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  10. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Various companies in NCR area for summer training in 2nd year of B.Tech(Computer Science)?
  12. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  13. How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?
  14. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  15. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  16. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  17. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  18. How to do summer training from companies like HCL, IBM?
1st May 2012, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in IOCL? Names of the top companies for summer training near NCR?

Iam b.tech 2nd year student of ece.please tell me the procedure to apply for summer training in iocl or tcs in chennai
12th June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in IOCL? Names of the top companies for summer training near NCR?

Sir,
I am sumaira Ali Hafiz studying at N.I.t Sgr. in fourth sem.doing chemical engineering.please tell me what is the procedure for winter training in iocl.
9th September 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am Shivam a student of 5th sem of petroleum Tech. of Bhagwant Uni. Ajmer. Want to join for Winter Training.
pls confirm the procedure. My phone no. is 08233455679. [email protected]
9th September 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Shivam Saraswat student of Petroleum Tech. at Bhagwant Uni. Ajmer( 5th Sem.) Want to join for Winter Training. Pls confirm the procedure.
Regards
Shivam Saraswat
[email protected]
28th February 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

hi freds i'm
VEDVIR
plz tell me how to apply for summer trainning in IOCL mathura
rply fast.......
20th June 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i am sunny Agrawal student of Electronics & Instrumentation at ITM Universe Gwalior( 7th Sem.) Want to join for summer Training. Pls confirm the procedure.
Regard.
Sunny Agrawal
[email protected]
24th November 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

admin office adress of vocational traing of top companies where we may contact
17th March 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I m Gufran khan student of diploma in chemical eng fourth sem
from a delhi govt.polytechnic in new delhi.i want to join for summer training in any indian oil refinery.so tell me the procedure.
I will be very thankfull to u.
[email protected]
30th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am Shivam a student of mechanical engineering of rgpv uni. bhopal Want to join for Winter Training. pls confirm the procedure. My phone no. 7898252014. [email protected]
25th June 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Doing electrical engineering from nitpatna.fourth sem completed.how to do a summer internship at iocl
29th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

dear sir I am Raghavendra singh a student of me eng from uptu want to join for summer training. please confirm the procedure my phone no 7835938774
10th January 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am Zalak shah, a mechanical engineering student of BITS Pilani. I am more than interested in doing a summer internship in 2016 with IOCL. Kindly confirm the procedure by contacting me on 91-8239823200 or mail me at [email protected]. Thank you.
16th December 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of V th semester Chemical Engineering in Bharti Vidyapeeth,Pune. I want Summer Internship at IOCL Mathura (UP)Kindly let me know the procedure to join the Internship programme in July August 2017. My Mobile No is 8237432692.My permanent residential address is Suraj Bansal 20/II Vivek vihar Opp PAC Roorkee Road Meerut-250001.Kindly intimate the requirement of documents and month of training at IOCL Mathura or New Delhi location either through email/mail My email address is [email protected].
Thank you sir
Suraj Bansal
27th November 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am Md Asad Ansari, student of petroleum Engineering 3rd semester from a uttaranchal university Dehradun. I want to join summer internship Indian oil refinery Mathura. so Please confirm the procedure my phone no. 8449526812
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?