2nd March 2010, 02:21 PM

Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication?

sir, I am a electronics & telecommunication engineer appearing in final year, after my degree i want to do mba, but all r saying to me that u r a technical person & why unnecesarily u r going in management feild so i m very confused that what i do? please guide me, is there any scop in doing mba after completing degree in electronics & telecommunication

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Best specialization to study in MBA for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  4. Which has more scope B.Tech (CS) & MBA (FM) or B.Tech (CS) & MBA (HR)?
  5. Is MBA Tech(IT) a good course to go for? Which branch will be better between MBA Tech(IT) and Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  7. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  8. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. Syllabus for STA B post (1090) for Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  10. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. Previous 5 year Question Papers of IES Exam for Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  12. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
  13. Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?
  14. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Electronics & Telecommunication?
  17. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics?
  18. In which subject it is better to do M.Sc being Electronics & Telecommunication engineer?
4th March 2010, 04:52 AM
asish
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication?

dear friend
there is no reson why you cannot go for MBA.
just do what you think is the best for you
best of luck
9th March 2010, 10:19 AM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.
Default Re: Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication?

Its depend that from where you are doing MBA and what your specialization
well it is good to do ALCCS(advance level course in computer science ) from IETE (institute of electronics and telecommunication engineers) which has valued more than MBA and also has valued as M TECH degree.
9th March 2010, 06:38 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

Do u have interest in management side than technical? If yes, go ahead. BE+MBA is a good combination....
9th March 2010, 06:39 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

Technically sound person along with management qualities can shine well. No doubt in it..
15th March 2010, 09:27 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
there are endless scope for an btech students who options for doing the mba courses,my daer friend i must inform you that that the only think that can add a good look to your resume is doing mba after pursuing the btech........
and definitely you will get the maximum output from these courses....
so dont think about these it is really good field for you.....

thank you....
23rd March 2010, 03:29 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

if you love your own subjects then
M TECH is best for you ...
if you do not love than MBA is good
think and decide,,
good luck
27th March 2010, 12:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

I think MBA and engineering would be the best combination. Coz it is good to earn masters degree after your bachelors in engineering. It will increase your points when you are applying for job. To give you idea about some major areas of MBA degree I am forwarding u the website link this will give you information about MBA degrees available and also give you information about the top accredited universities offer these degrees in online and on campus programs....................
29th April 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i just answered my B.com exam.I am really confused of what i should do next.I just want to know whether there is any scope if i do M.com
30th April 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there is scope for a b. Tech engineer from ECE Trade in patna or gorakhpur?
1st May 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 2-2 eee........now i want to take coachin.....the problem which one is better either mba or mtech........the mba demand is same as before....is it better doing mba after completing btech without any experience.........or doing mtech is easy in eee?
3rd May 2010, 08:13 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
i will suggest you a moderate plan.......

go for a job after b.tech....if you get it ...its good and when you gain some experiance go for mba....can apply both for regular or correspondace....

if you dont find a suitable job after then go for m.tech as you should not waste the knowledge you have gained in 4yrs engineering........

best of luck
3rd May 2010, 09:49 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir, I am a electronics & telecommunication engineer appearing in final year, after my degree i want to do mba, but all r saying to me that u r a technical person & why unnecesarily u r going in management feild so i m very confused that what i do? please guide me, is there any scop in doing mba after completing degree in electronics & telecommunication
HI
If you are more interested in engineering line and want to work in their trade line and want to make a career with engineering projects, then without delay you should go for M.Tech. That will help you in getting a better rank and post in the same line in which you were working or wanted to work after the completion of their B.Tech degree.
But in my point of view you should go for M.Tech.
Good luck
3rd May 2010, 10:41 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
If you do the MBA it will give you the management qualification and if u go for technical i can do the M.E or the M.tech in the engineering stream to go in to the software or industry side.
3rd May 2010, 10:57 PM
Monika Bansal

hi
well i suggest you to do Mtech. because now you have very good technical knowledge. But if you are interested in Management field. Only then you can do MBA. One thing more I must say that After Btech, Try to take some job experience also. that also wil be very good for you. After that go for higher studies(Mtech). There is very good scope in ECE field.

regards
Monika
3rd May 2010, 11:13 PM
sonal goel

dear,
having a masters degree in business administration is best....that may be even after any graduation.....
it will be suitable and an additional advantage to you as you are engineer and will be an MBA too......
it will be a best and a good career growth.....

good luck!!!!!!!
6th May 2010, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I m a student of B tech (Electrical & Electronics). Is there any scope 4 me to do MBA??
And if yes... Then which trade i choose the best?
11th May 2010, 03:05 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
there are ample of scope after completing b.tecch in ece stream.
so it is better for you to go for the job.
if you still want to do the mba .
then no doubt it is better for your future .
if you have interrest in doing the mba then go for it.
all the best.
13th June 2010, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed my mba in telecom & it...can you please suggest me some further courses i can opt for.....in the same discipline..
16th June 2010, 12:49 AM
pinnache

Try to find information at www.allindiaexams, www.careerpoint.com , www.yuvabharat.com, site to get imformation.
Best of luck.
19th June 2010, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

[[email protected];38006]sir, I am a electronics & telecommunication engineer i want to do mba from finance and also having experience of 6month in IT field,can u guide what will be the scope of doing MBA from finance?
25th June 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag kumar View Post
Its depend that from where you are doing MBA and what your specialization
well it is good to do ALCCS(advance level course in computer science ) from IETE (institute of electronics and telecommunication engineers) which has valued more than MBA and also has valued as M TECH degree.
IETE (institute of electronics and telecommunication engineers)---where is it?
i m doing B.E. E&TC..can u suggest me,what should i do ,M.E. or MBA and inwhich particular stream?...
27th June 2010, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com this year i m totally confused what should i do next. Should i do m.com ? Is there any scope after m.com
15th July 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed two years pf b-tech in electronics & communication engineering....i wanna do the rest of the degree in canada...should i?????
plz help me...
17th July 2010, 04:56 PM
prd

Smile Re: Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication?

You can apply for it. So, go ahead. BEST OF LUCK
25th July 2010, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I finished my engineering in E&C.. Now i'm flying to U.K for my MSc in management. Is my path right..? Plz let me soon. I'm very very confused.
26th July 2010, 01:31 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Dear friend
now a days btech+mba is in great demand. All the multinational companies demands for technical and management skills in single person. They get easily placed with high salaries. So you can do mba to increase your skills.
Best of luck
26th July 2010, 01:43 PM
RV9018

If you are good at technical studies then you should go for M.tech.If you are getting good results in your BE then don't let your knowledge to be waste,so i think you should go for M.tech.
MBA is also good but it will change your line from technical to management.
Finally its your choice.
All the best...........
26th July 2010, 04:47 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

There is no need for you to worry anything about that.
You can go for MBA without any problem.It wont harm your job prospects in any way, but infact be a boon to your resume.

Good Luck!!
26th July 2010, 07:37 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi!

MBA as we all know is all about management & management skills are required in every aspect of our life. In today's world companies are looking for multiskilled & multitasked professionals. So, MBA plus engineering offers a good combination.

Since you already have your engineering degree you are aware of the technical know- how. Now, if you will do MBA you will also learn the managerial skills. This combination of technical & managerial skills will make you eligible for higher management positions in any MNC's

So, it is advisable to pursue MBA after BTech. for a brighter future.
26th July 2010, 10:26 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I finished my engineering in E&C.. Now i'm flying to U.K for my MSc in management. Is my path right..? Plz let me soon. I'm very very confused.
Dear friend
It's not a bad decision to be in Europe for MSc in management. In Europe MSc (Mgmt.) course has been awarded many times. You should choose the college brilliantly.
There are two main points with this degree.
>Holders of MSc in Management degrees are well-suited for managerial roles in any industry, but they face competition from MBA holders.

>Holders of MSc in Management degrees can be accepted in PhD programmes, while those having an MBA would usually be better suited for a DBA (Doctorate in Business Administration).

Some fame awarded to this course and respective colleges are

Cass Business School's Master in Management Program was ranked 2nd in UK and 15th in the World in 2009 and 2010.

HEC Paris's Master in Management Program was ranked 1st in Europe in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.

ESCP Europe's Master in Management Program was ranked 2nd in Europe in 2006 and 2008.

London School of Economics's existing Master in Management and Strategy programme (previously MSc Management) was ranked 4th in Europe in 2008.

Stockholm School of Economics's Master in Management was ranked number one in Northern Europe and 12th in Europe in 2008.

EM Lyon's Master in Management Program was ranked 7th in Europe in 2008.

EDHEC Business School's Master in Management Program was ranked 9th in Europe in 2008.

Audencia's Master in Management Program was ranked 11th in Europe in 2008[2].

Euromed Management's Master in Management Program.
27th July 2010, 05:14 PM
shubham957

Quote:
doing mba will be a very good choice. all the multinational companies are demanding for it. now a days there is too much demand for technical and management skills in single person. they are getting good salaries also. so you must go for it.
27th July 2010, 07:44 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

multinational companies demands for technical and management skills in single person. They get easily placed with high salaries. That will help you in getting a better rank and post in the same line in which you were working or wanted to work after the completion of their B.Tech degree
30th July 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done BE in Electronics & Communication. I have 3 years of working experience in Telecom. I am pursuing MBA through distance education. I am confused about which specialization should I select between 1. Information Systems Management and 2. Opeartions Management.
8th August 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

now i am working as telecom engineer in ZTE Telecom India,I want to do mba in SMU distance.
I want to know which displine is the best for my career of MBA.
15th August 2010, 07:24 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i am working as telecom engineer in ZTE Telecom India,I want to do mba in SMU distance.
I want to know which displine is the best for my career of MBA.
MBA marketting and finance would suit you as you are already an executive.
SMU distance education is very good and it helps in getting job easily.
Currently, The admission for distance education program is open now. You can apply online.
To apply now visit:
http://mba2010.smude.edu.in/?utm_sou...FQxB6wodcHQJZw
Thank You
18th August 2010, 04:39 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

let me tell u, there is huge scope in doing mba after btech in ECE.

u can go for mba in telecom management which is now at demanding state.

after doing mba in telecom managenent u can get a high salary job..

all the best.
25th August 2010, 03:53 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,
definitely you can take admission in MBA in Telecom Marketing or Financial Marketing etc...
for this You have to sit in CAT ,XAT etc exams.
After completing the course you will face no problems to get a job.

to apply online you may visit http://mba2010.smude.edu.in/

Good luck.
30th August 2010, 09:28 AM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

As you are electronics & telecommunication engineer

appearing in final year. After your degree you want

to do mba. So you are eligible for this. So prepare hard

for CAT examination.
19th September 2010, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hi..
I finished my engineering in ece stream this year. i tried for getting into mba, wrote cat exam, but got oly 65 percentile. so i wrote tancet exam. now i got a cal letter to anna univ of technology, taramani. is it worth doing mba after b.e? becoz its a completely different line know?? and is it worth doing it in anna univ of tech?? i m really confusd. i even ve a job offer now. i m confused between these 2... with in this wek i got to decide.. help me friends???
20th September 2010, 07:25 AM
palashbolia

Cool Re: Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication?

if you have a good job offer then you must select job and work for a company as an engineer and after 2-3 years gaining experience you can always have MBA and experience counts the most in MBA so it will be of great help
4th October 2010, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i m cmplted my engg from IT.i wann do MBA bt is der scope???plz suggest me
5th October 2010, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

mba in what after engineering in electronics?
5th October 2010, 09:07 PM
sanjusabu

Yes obviously you can go for MBA as eligibility for MBA is :-

Eligibility for doing MBA :-

You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.
13th October 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after graduation in physics honours?
14th October 2010, 12:42 AM
MubIcelaybula

Default Panvisionary.com - Engagement Ring & Engagement rings & Precious stone

Good Morning World...!

This Thursday my auntie will enjoy her birthday and I desire to find cost-efficient gems.

My spouse and i saw a Diamond Necklaces web site referred to as PanVisionary.

Could anybody possibly leave feedback?
14th October 2010, 01:31 AM
expart

hello dear

if you are not interested to work in your engineering field, then it is essential to do MBA.

you can do mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication.

one things you shoud remember, for getting promotion in company, MBA is essentially required.

all the best........
14th October 2010, 01:38 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

dear whatever you think it is correct for you MBA good for your future you can get good marketing job after the MBA you dont get confused and go for the MBA ok all the best
14th October 2010, 03:17 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication?

Quote:
dear friend,

first i am telling you why you are listening others?just listen what your heart says.if you not getting interest in your subject then i advice you to study MBA,if you love your subject then M.Tech is better.

and decission is upon you.

good luck.
14th October 2010, 09:35 AM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

of course you can go for MBA after b.tech .

as you are in technical field now it is not necessary that you will continue in this filed only .

after MBA you will get much more salary as compared to b.tech.

there are many branches that you can take like

banking and insurance

industrial management

international business

IT

telecom management

HR

etc.

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?