24th February 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?

Where can i avail B. Ed correspondence course in Visakhapatnam
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  2. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  3. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  5. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  7. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy in correspondence in Hyderabad?
  9. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  10. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  11. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  12. List of the colleges offering D.Pharmacy in correspondence ni maharastra or in Mumbai -- [New]
  13. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  14. Colleges offering MSc correspondence course? Is there any value if I do masters degree through correspondence?
  15. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges for distance B.E in Civil Engineering in Visakhapatnam?
  17. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  18. List of college in and around Visakhapathnam where I would get admission with 5465 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend or only some of then?
10th April 2012, 02:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can i avail B. Ed correspondence course in Visakhapatnam
please reply soon..

Candidate seeking for bachelor of education [BEd]program, through correspondence, from any state of the country, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. Beside this one must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in any recognized school. Candidate seeking for BEd program through distance mode may look to pursue from any of the recognized University, as most of them have their study center located in various parts of the country.

Following are the list of some of the very best Universities which offers BEd program through distance mode:

Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
Andhra University Distance Education
GITAM University Distance Education
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maduraj Kamraj University
Annamalai University.
21st January 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?

list of b.ed. correspondence college in jharkhand
12th July 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

in what subjects i can do b.ed
13th January 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering bp ed distance course in ap
26th July 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i finished b.com and MBA HRM(corres), can i do b.ed in correspondance? And about fee details
27th March 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I know how to do b.ed distance education & where these collages located & fees list every mattered about b.ed. please send immediately
28th March 2017, 05:32 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are best colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Visakapatnam:

Distance Education, Visakhapatnam

Seethampeta,Durga Ganapathi Temple,2nd Lane,shanthipuram, visakhapatnam-530016, 2nd Lane, Visakhapatnam

Batchu Rambotlu College Of Education

St. Mary's Centenary College of Education

Andhra University College of Arts & Commerce

Institute of Advance Studies in Education - Andhra University

Jesus and Mary College of Education
31st August 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate with ttc i am govt teacher in primary school ihave passed praveena hindi I want to be hindi pandit training in distance mode
30th January 2021, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do my BED but I have 43%marks in my ba degree am I eligible to get
21st June 2021, 08:44 PM
Afreen0786

List of some Colleges offering B.ed through correspondence in Vishakapatnam-:

*Padhai Likhai Educationals Solutions Pvt Ltd

*AU education
2nd lane Vishakapatnam

*Shree pashmi education &charities

*Dr.Abdul kalam And Satya sai university
Midhilapuri Vuda Colony

*DITS
1st lane Dwaraka Nagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?