24th February 2012, 10:49 PM
shaaz786in

How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?

my brother is a graduate and wants to do 3 year diploma in architectural assistantship through correspondence where he doesn't need to attend class. please suggest some universities or colleges..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer correspondence Architecture Diploma course in Mumbai?
  2. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
  3. List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?
  4. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  5. SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course?
  6. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  7. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges which offers Correspondence B.Arch for Diploma holder?
  9. List of colleges offering Architecture Diploma course in Kolkata? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  11. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  12. How can I get admission to study correspondence Degree in Architecture being a Diploma student?
  13. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  14. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  16. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Mechanical after completing diploma in Architecture?
  17. List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?
  18. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
27th January 2013, 03:48 PM
sonali pandey1111

Thumbs up Re: How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?

hi friend

list of the colleges which provide correspondence courses in architecture India:

Ambitious College of Distance Education, Andheri West, Mumbai

Master of Architecture (M. Arch) - 2 Year ,Correspondence, Post Graduate Degree
AICTE Approved, UGC Recognised, DEC Approved

CH. Charan Singh Polytechnic, South Ex 1, Delhi

Diploma in Civil Engineering / Architecture Engineering - 3 Year ,Correspondence Diploma
AICTE Approved, UGC Recognised, Affiliated to Institution Of Civil Engineers, India (ICE)

Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA), Mumbai
8th May 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?

List the colleges that offer diploma courses in architecture in Tamil Nadu
9th December 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?

I am Fine Art Graduate How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges in Karnataka?
8th April 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any college that gives degree in architecture
Through distance learning or short time period
3rd November 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am mba in hr with 3 year experience but currently I move to interior design course has part time and in 2nd year but I also want to do distance course in architecture were i can get professional licence.
Appreciate for your answers.
12th April 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma in architecture through correspondence course. Kindly suggest a good college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?