24th December 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch?

Sir,
I am a Higher secondary student from INDIA. I would like to study abroad , in Compute rScience and engineering batch . What are the qualifications and requirements needed?

13th July 2011, 01:11 AM
sravani bollu

Default Re: Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch?

first you have completed your 10+2..and apply tofel..
13th July 2011, 05:53 PM
nehal7789

Default Re: Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch?

dear,
For study in abroad in engineering stream you have to complete your higher study. means 12th sci with maths. and thn you can apply in abroad collages.
4th August 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a diploma holder in mechanical. Can i study computer engineering
31st August 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to study in computer science in abroad.i have already passed 12th exam
4th March 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in computer science,I want to do my engineering abroad in usa. So whats the duration of the course?
31st May 2012, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

sir,im doin my diploma in mechanical engineering and i would like to do my btech in abroad so could you kindly give me right procedures to be followed.
31st May 2012, 04:02 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,im doin my diploma in mechanical engineering and i would like to do my btech in abroad so could you kindly give me right procedures to be followed.

After 12th you have a lot of choice some of them being :

Engineering

Medical
B.SC
BBA
BCA
BBM
Animation
Retail
Mass communication

etc

Now as far as going out of India for further studies, I would say that if budget is not a problem, you can migrate to other countries for education.

India is a huge country, and here the competition level is next to extremism.

So you can opt to go out for studies, and then later return if you feel like or settle there only.

All the best.

27th October 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I finished my BE CSE , i want to do higher studies in aboard. Can you tell me what are all specialization courses are available in this field?
19th April 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a girl from nepal i wanna read computer engineering in india. I have just appeared slc exam nd want to be a sucessful computer engineer
16th June 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing msc cs, i want to do ms computer science in abroad wht xam should i give in order to get admission and wht % and marks required.
16th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir now i am doing msc cs, i want to do ms cs in abroad wht xam i need to write and hw much marks required for get admission..
5th December 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I m doing bsc non medical ...can i do mechanical engneering diploma in canada after completing my bsc non medical
15th March 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in france and i am studying in class 10 and thinking of opting a stream of cs in engineering stream. So what are the qualifications needed for getting a scholarship in france. I am not much fluent in speaking French but can understand. I have passed its 2 level. I am studying French from last three years. I have scored only 64 % in 9th. please let me know the information as soon as possible .

MERCI BEAUCOUP MONSEIGNEUR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?