24th December 2010, 06:42 PM
jaspreet.rekhi16

Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?

Dear sir,
I would like to pursue my summer internship in Singapore in finance department, please sir can you recommend the top companies hiring students for summer internship.
and if in India internship is available, then please et me know the names of the companies and the location in which they are providing the summer internship.
following are my details-
name-jaspreet singh
course-MBA
area of interest -finance
duration- 2 months (1st june 2011-31st july 2011)
contact details-9873763869

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  2. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  3. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students? -- [New]
  4. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  5. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  6. List of companies providing summer internship for finance and operations in MBA?
  7. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 3rd semester student in Chennai?
  9. Which are the companies offering summer internship program in finance for MBA students?
  10. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do summer internship in BHEL?
  12. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  13. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for 2 months in Nagpur?
  15. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  16. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  17. Which are the colleges providing part time? Summer internship providing companies in Hyderabad?
  18. Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
10th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?

sir i am MBA IInd sem student from bangalore university and
i want to do two mont internship iin financial company can u tel me some company name
which provide that facility.
29th July 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Most respectfully, this is to hereby inform you that myself Yuvanshu Sharma student of MBA in Insurance Management & Actuarial Science. As a part of the curriculum the Masters in Insurance Management & Actuarial Science students have to undertake Project with Industry for 6 weeks. Therefore, I am offered to take up assignments in the field of underwriting /Claims Settlement/Risk Assessment & Management.
Thanks & Regards
yuvanshu sharma
30th September 2011, 10:30 PM
ANKIT050

Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?

Dear sir,
I would like to pursue my summer internship in Singapore in finance department, please sir can you recommend the top companies hiring students for summer internship.
and if in India internship is available, then please et me know the names of the companies and the location in which they are providing the summer internship.
name-jaspreet singh
course-MBA
area of interest -finance
duration- 2 months (1st june 2011-31st july 2011)
contact details-9873763869

thank you
25th October 2011, 12:18 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Respected Sir/Madam,
Most respectfully, this is to hereby inform you that myself Yuvanshu Sharma student of MBA in Insurance Management & Actuarial Science. As a part of the curriculum the Masters in Insurance Management & Actuarial Science students have to undertake Project with Industry for 6 weeks. Therefore, I am offered to take up assignments in the field of underwriting /Claims Settlement/Risk Assessment & Management.
Thanks & Regards
yuvanshu sharma
15th November 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I would like to pursue my summer internship in Singapore in computer science department, please sir can you recommend the top companies hiring students for summer internship. then please let me know the names of the companies and the location in which they are providing the summer internship.
name-rahul bhat
course-b-tech
area of interest -web-designing and networking
duration- 2 months (5th jan 2012-31st fecb 2012)
contact details-9259829890

thank you
8th October 2012, 09:41 AM
Anny95
Member+

HI..........

this is to hereby inform you that myself Yuvanshu Sharma student of MBA in Insurance Management & Actuarial Science. As a part of the curriculum the Masters in Insurance Management & Actuarial Science students have to undertake Project with Industry for 6 weeks. Therefore, I am offered to take up assignments in the field of underwriting /Claims Settlement/Risk Assessment & Management.

ALL THE BEST...........

26th October 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i am deependra kumar is a student of MBA 1st year of DMS ,pondicherry university. i want to do summer project in finance. please send me companies list.
16th March 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know companies which are offering internship program .i want to do project in finance sector for 45 days plz give me details sir ,email id [email protected]
6th April 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
i am studying electronics and telecommunication and i want to do internship in abroad and i want the list of the companies sir/madam pls reply it fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?