25th February 2012, 01:12 PM
shilpasateesh naik

Am I eligible for correspondence LLB after completing M.Com after completing 2nd year PUC? Minimum age for doing LLB?

Sir, I Have completed M'com after completing 2nd year PUC(without 3years degree). Please advise me, is i am eligilbe for doing correspondence LLB. Also please tell what is the minimum age for doing LLB.

Thank you

28th July 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for correspondence LLB after completing M.Com after completing 2nd year PUC? Minimum age for doing LLB?

sir, can i get admission in LLB at the age of 41? preferably in or nearby Lucknow. I have the impression that Lucknow University limits the age at 30 yrs. Kindly advise
9th October 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for correspondence LLB after completing M.Com after completing 2nd year PUC? Minimum age for doing LLB?

Sir, I Have completed M'com after completing 2nd year PUC(without 3years degree). Please advise me, is i am eligilbe for doing correspondence LLB. Also please tell what is the minimum age for doing LLB.

Thank you
2nd May 2014, 12:50 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

First of all you need to clear the CLAT (Common Law Admission TEST as you need to have cleared 10+2 in any stream as well as graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for 5 years integrated course and also for 3 years course after graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. Some of the prominent institutes are as follow:
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
>> NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
>> National Law Institute University, Bhopal
>> West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
>> National Law University, Jodhpur
>> Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
>> Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?