25th February 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander

I am b.tech 3rd year student from Jalander I want to join training center for electronic and communication engineering. Please suggest me name and address of training centers in Chandigarh/.New delhi

Related Questions:
  1. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  2. List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?
  3. Any courses for training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  4. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  5. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  6. Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh?
  7. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  9. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  11. Which type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do training in DMRC, Delhi while doing 3rd year ECE? -- [New]
  13. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  14. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  15. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  16. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. List of institutes offering training for 2nd year ECE students?
  18. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
28th June 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander

please let me knw the institute regarding electronics training in chandigarh i am 3rd year btech student
4th July 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander

send me some training centre for ece. Me email address is: [email protected]
27th July 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
which training should take by an ece 3rd(5th sem) student ?? From where should I take the training in WB ??
6th January 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech student in ece my last semester is training so i want a 6 month training in nokia sony ericsion dell godrej any company in electronics so any provides me a training in your company i have very thankful to u so my contact number is 9469298632
3rd February 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech 6th sem ece student want to internship from some good company can u provide with some details with concerbed field u will give training...
contact - 09001961295
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?