26th February 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class? Last date to submit the forms for this?

how to take admission merchant navy just finshing 12th ? last date of forms are ?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of publish of Merchant Navy forms?
  2. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  3. What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?
  4. Procedure to apply for merchant navy entrance exam? Date of availability of forms?
  5. Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?
  6. Merchant Navy eligiblity after 12th and forms availability -- [Most Discussed]
  7. how to get in merchant navy after 12th? where to get its forms and when?
  8. How to take admission Merchant Navy just after finishing 12th with 75% marks? Last date of sale of exam forms?
  9. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  10. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  12. Can I get admission for Merchant Nay after completion of 12th Class with 52% of marks?
  13. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in Merchant Navy after studying in class 12th in medical
  15. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai?
  16. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  17. Can I become Pilot in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class with 76% of marks?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
11th April 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class? Last date to submit the forms for this?

i'am the student of 12th of financial market management and i want to join merchant navy. which course i do to take admission in marchant navy?
27th May 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class? Last date to submit the forms for this?

sir i have passed my 10th exam ,now i am joining for marchant navy for 3 years diploma so please tell me about that ?
18th June 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am in class 12th with commerce but i have no math and i want join merchant navy it is my aim so i want to knw that can i join merchant navy..??
28th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th and how Ican join merchant navy . What are the requirements or formalities?
16th July 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th from delhi cbse board i had pcm . can i get any merchant navy college this year?
25th August 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i m student of 12 in vocational can i take admission in navy
16th September 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after doing b.tect in information and technology?
3rd December 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir how many marks required in 12th class to join navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?