26th February 2012, 10:11 AM
smrutiswajalika

Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?

Where can i get solutions of previous years cbse XII board exams of the subjects :
  1. physics
  2. maths
  3. chemistry
  4. english
  5. computer ? please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
  2. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  3. Last 10 years papers of CBSE exam in PCMBE subjects?
  4. Last 5 years solved papers of CBSE 12 board in subjects of PCM and English?
  5. Last 10 year solved question papers of 12th PCM subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
  7. Previous 10 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Hindi and English of CBSE board class 12th
  8. Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?
  9. Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam
  10. Last 5 years solved question papers of PCME for CBSE 12th board?
  11. Previous 5 year papers of 12th CBSE Board in PCM subjects with solutions?
  12. How may I get previous year compartment question papers(Science) for 12th CBSE board?
  13. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Chemistry and Maths for 12th class of CBSE?
  14. Previous 5 years solved CBSE board question papers of class 12th Physics
  15. Previous year question papers for preparation of 10th ICSE Board exam
  16. Best possible subjects combination for me in graduation? I want to apply for IAS later
  17. Download solved question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam
  18. What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board? -- [New]
28th February 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?

can we do section b first in english paper??
29th May 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?

M xth class k compartment k paper de ri hu r mje smj ni aa rha m kse prepation cn u plss hlp me, n mne suna h ki compartment ka paper board k paper se difficult aata h
5th June 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

plzzzz tel me ki compartment k paper ma koi marks distribusn hota h ki ni plzzzzzzz rly fst...............
15th January 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

hey plz send me 10 year back 12th english at [email protected]
22nd February 2013, 11:03 AM
rakeshlodhi2007

I need previous 10 year question papers of Core English and Physics of CBSE exams. for class XII at my following mail-id : "[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]"

Pl. arrange to send the same at your earliest.

Regards....

Rakesh Lodhi
13th September 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i need cbse board class12th last year solved question paper of english
10th October 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Please help and send me Math, Chemistry, Physics last 10 years question papers in my email ID. my id is [email protected]
16th October 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

please aap mujhe chemistry ka last five years question paper dona .
9th November 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

please send last 5 previous years solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths asap .
7th February 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Previous 6 years class 12th board exam QUESTION papers with solutions
11th February 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Previous 5 year solved question papers of 12th class of cbse board for physics,chemistry,maths,english and computer science
26th September 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please Give The Physics Model Question Paper With Answer Of Last 5years Of Second Puc
Please Sir Its Needful

Chetana
6th August 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 10 previous tr questions paper of class 12 I will be very grateful of you sir .. . with solution and my e.mail I'd is [email protected] send it very fast I need it very badly
16th November 2017, 10:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To get CBSE Board papers of following subjects, visit these following links.

Last edited by ajjuravi; 9th August 2022 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Google Drive links replaced by attachments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?