26th February 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Training in DRDO after completion of 4th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

how to apply for training in drdo after 4th semester of b.tech biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  2. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  3. How to apply for summer training under DRDO?
  4. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  5. Will I be allowed to do vocational training from DRDO after B.Tech 4th Semester IT?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  9. B.Tech 4th semester student wants to do training at DRDO
  10. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  11. Procedure to apply for DRDO training? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Got 7.1 CGPA score : Am I eligible for TCS test?
  13. How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE?
  14. Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?
  15. Procedure to do Internship in DRDO for ET&T student? -- [New]
  16. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  17. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  18. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
19th March 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Training in DRDO after completion of 4th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

How to get training after 2nd year in summer in electronics and communication
28th May 2012, 01:10 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: How to apply for Training in DRDO after completion of 4th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
QUALIFICATION FOR DRDO:

Atleast first class Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg / Mechanical Engg / Computer Science & Engg/ Chemical Engg/ Electrical Engg from a recognized University in respective/relevant discipline.

Age Limit: 20-27 years

Age relaxation: Maximum relaxation in upper age limit will be as under:-

i) Upto 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates
ii) Upto 03 years in case of OBC candidates
iii) Upto 05 years for Physically Handicapped Persons (10 years for SC/ST and 08 years for OBC candidates) in identified disciplines even if no posts are reserved for them in these areas.
iv) In case of Ex-serviceman, services rendered in the armed forces plus 3 years

Nationality

Only Indian nationals need apply.

Candidates appearing in the final examination (final semester) may also apply.
28th May 2012, 07:53 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to apply for Training in DRDO after completion of 4th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DRDO comprises different laboratories spread across the country, so to apply for the summer training course you have to send application to the Director of the concerned lab.The Director of the concerned lab is the only approving authority for such type of industrial trainings.

If they select you for the summer training course they will send you an acknowledgement regarding the summer training course. After that you have to submit a No objection certificate at the time of training. The NOC will be obtained from your respective college.

For more information regarding the summer training program you can also contact at the below address:
DIRECTOR, DESIDOC
Metcalfe House,
Delhi-110054
Tele: 011-23902481/87
[email protected]
28th May 2012, 11:34 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: How to apply for Training in DRDO after completion of 4th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Hello Friend..........

DRDO comprises different laboratories spread across the country, so to apply for the summer training course you have to send application to the Director of the concerned lab.The Director of the concerned lab is the only approving authority for such type of industrial trainings.

Qualification :

Atleast first class Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg / Mechanical Engg / Computer Science & Engg/ Chemical Engg/ Electrical Engg from a recognized University in respective/relevant discipline.

Age Limit: 20-27 years

Nationality : Only Indian nationals need apply.

Thank You!................
31st May 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

how can we apply for traning programe provided for m.tech biotech student.plz reply on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?