26th February 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is more preferable after appearing in 2nd inter exams and EAMCET? I've secured 95.3% marks in groups in first inter

Sir..,
of all the vast opportunities left to the engineering students...which branch best suits a girl..and can have bright future...
i 'm appearing for my 2nd inter exams and EAMCET this year..and have to choose one branch for the next upcoming academic year..i have got 95.3% in groups in first inter...
i just don't know which branch to choose..so please suggest me a branch that best suits me..also the one with good job opportunities...

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ECE in a good college? I have secured 785/1000 in Inter
  2. What shall I do after completion of 10th Class?
  3. How to get preferential order of groups in engineering? I have completed my intermediate
  4. How to choose different courses other than B.Tech after completing inter MPC with 89%? I have got 60% marks in EAMCET
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completing Inter 2nd year with EAMCET(MPC)
  6. Which branch will suit me if I am in inter 2nd year with 97.4%?
  7. Can I expect a seat in Ag BSc after scoring 45 marks in EAMCET and 68% in Inter?
  8. How to join Agricultural BSc after scoring 507 marks in Inter?
  9. Can I get ECE branch in MJ college of Hyderabad after scoring 894 marks in Inter and 52314 marks in EAMCET? I am a BC-E candidate
  10. In which colleges I can get admission if I score 55 marks in EAMCET Exam and 502 marks in Group subjects of Intermediate being a girl from SC category?
  11. How many students are appearing for EAMCET by Inter MPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get Aeronautical Engineering after securing 91% in Inter and 61 marks in EAMCET?
  13. How much marks do I need to qualify EAMCET after scoring 32 marks iand 741 marks in Inter Public Exam
  14. Which group should I choose in English after completing 66% marks in inter? How much should I score in EAMCET?
  15. Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam? -- [New]
  16. What to do after completing 2nd Inter? How to apply for that? What is the syllabus?
  17. Can I get in seat in JNTU Kakinada for Computer Science branch after securing 964 marks in Inter and a rank of 7238 in EAMCET?
  18. Which are the important exams to be answered after Inter 2nd year?
23rd June 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is more preferable after appearing in 2nd inter exams and EAMCET? I've secured 95.3% marks in groups in first inter

sir i have secured 89.2% in mpc? nd i have 47000 rank which branch is prefarable in b.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?