25th December 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Completed MSc in Organic Chemistry : What to do next so as to settle earlier in life?

i have done my MSc in organic chemistry and I m nt sure of what to do next?i want 2 settle down in a govt job can any1 suggest me a career or an exam 4m wich i can settle earlier in life?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc organic chemistry? -- [New]
  4. Which institute provides good coaching for Junior lecturer/Chemistry? I have completed MSc Organic Chemistry
  5. What should I do to get the government job in organic chemistry field all over the world?
  6. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  7. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  8. Is there any recruitment in Pharma Labs in Hyderabad after completing MSc(Organic Chemistry)
  9. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  10. Job in ONGC after completing my MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  11. How to join CBI department after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  12. How to become a government lecturer after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  14. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?
  15. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. How to do forensic science after completing MSc in Organic chemistry
  18. For how many government jobs am I eligible after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
1st January 2011, 11:48 AM
Sneha1247

Post Re: Completed MSc in Organic Chemistry : What to do next so as to settle earlier in life?

Hi!!!!
As you want to go for gov. jobs i think better you try for bank jobs as probationary officer, now adays there are good package and good scope in banks.But for that you should have 60% marks in your graduation or in your last study so that you can sit in written exam.

with best wishes!!!!
1st January 2011, 02:37 PM
anuragbhulyan

Default Re: Completed MSc in Organic Chemistry : What to do next so as to settle earlier in life?

MSc in Organic Chemistry have a lots of scope in teaching field.
Yeah you can search jobs related to teaching in govt. sector and one more advice if you want to earn money you can join some study institutes they also need Organic chemistry teachers and You can earn more then enough over there.

Best of Luck
6th February 2011, 07:55 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Completed MSc in Organic Chemistry : What to do next so as to settle earlier in life?

Dear friend,

You can apply for the posts of lecturer in the Govt or reputed private institutes.

If you have interest in your subjects then you can prefer to join in the academic career by becoming a lecturer of chemistry.

Other than that you can also apply for the Govt or private clinical laboratories where there is demand for qualified chemistry professionals.

So option is yours .. All the best!!
2nd April 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

i have completed msc in organic chemistry,i want govt.job please give me right direction
9th April 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

after complete pg in organic chemistry what is next stdy for bestcarrer
27th May 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

can you please give infomation about govt clinical laboratories
4th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i hav persued distinction in organic chemistry and im willing to do phd can u help me in which stream its better
8th June 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

how the future in organic chemistry
3rd July 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i am studying msc organic chemistry what should i do so as to settle in job after completion
31st October 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i am caplete m.sc in organic chemistry.now i try to job.
26th November 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Kya muje msc k bad gov job milegi?
2nd January 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Completed MSc in Organic Chemistry : What to do next so as to settle earlier in life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kya muje msc k bad gov job milegi?
yes friend jop will be given to you so dont worry
28th January 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

basic solory of mscorganic chemistry
11th December 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phd i completed msc in organic chemistry so what type preparation require to me plz suggest me.
23rd September 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

what is carrier option after doing MSc in Inorganic chemistry
6th December 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

yes you can get govt. job if you want
25th August 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I completed my msc in organic chemistry I want study further can you tell me the option i also want to study in abroad ??
27th November 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I completed msc organic chemistry now what should I do am thinking to prepare for apset any other choices of job plz inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?