27th February 2012, 11:16 AM
aysh_de

What are the eligibility criteria for appearing JMFC examination, I am a practicing Advocate of Goa?

can an practicing advocate of Goa ,enrolled in the bar council of maharashtra and goa appear for the JMFC examination from the state of Maharashtra ,preferably from pune city?

20th July 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for appearing JMFC examination, I am a practicing Advocate of Goa?

eligibility criteria for appearing jmfc exam
21st July 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for appearing JMFC examination, I am a practicing Advocate of Goa?

there is no explanation on eligibility of jmfc
30th July 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can just llb pass out atkt student applicable for jmfc exam?
12th December 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can just llb pass out atkt student applicable f
or jmfc exam
21st March 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

does any experience of practicing is required for the JMFC exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?