27th February 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?

i have just passed my 12th science exam with only 35 persent marks, without having maths but i want do bca in distance education from mumbai university. can i do it, if yes, tell me the procedure of a admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  2. Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?
  3. How can I do class 12th in Humanities from IGNOU?
  4. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  5. What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?
  6. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  7. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  8. BCA for student from commerce background?
  9. Can I do BCA or BBA after doing computer science?
  10. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  11. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
  12. Difference between BBA and BCA? Can a Science candidate opt for these courses after completion of 12th class?
  13. How to Get Good Marks in CBSE 12th Commerce Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where I can get admission for LLB distance learning after completion of higher secondary studies with 60% marks? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  16. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in Medical stream with 80% of marks?
  17. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Science stream with 84.5% of marks?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
18th May 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?

what should be the stream for bca ? and what % should we have for bca
13th June 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?

If i complit BCA distance course from Sikkim Manipal uni. Can i eligibal for do MCA course of Mumbai University
28th January 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir or Mam, I can passed 12th for 40% with (PCM). Can I was take addmission in BCA....?
28th May 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE PASSED IN ONLY PHYSICS,COMPUTER_SCIENCEBUT MY RESULT IS COMPARTMENT PLZ SIR CAN I DO BCA ?
4th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

my bro just passed 12th standard with arts so is there any distance learning course for graduating
2nd June 2014, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

28th January 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?

Sir or Mam, I can passed 12th for 40% with (PCM). Can I was take addmission in BCA....?
22nd March 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I had given exams for 11th class with PCM and Ph.E.as optional Should I change my optionap subject to Computer Science for preferrence in BCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?