27th February 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?

hi friends! i m vivek ,i want to do masters in germany.but i m having 69% in my b.tech.can i get admission in germany? plzz clarify this

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?
  2. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  3. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  4. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  5. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  6. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  11. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  12. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  13. Can I apply for Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 65% in 6 semesters?
  14. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  15. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  16. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  17. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  18. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course? -- [New]
19th April 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?

Hi, I am B.Tech. Mechanical pass-out from NIT,Nagpur with 7.52 CGPA (out of 10) . Can I get admission to reputed university @ Germany or USA or UK??
Which country (maybe other from above mentioned) would be best for me to pursue my P.G. ? What should I prepare for? Is it worth?
9th June 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 67% in my btech and no backlogs,i have applied for german universites and i got 5.5 bands in ielts but im learning german language ,i applied for admission in february,still i dint got admission,is their any chance to get admission sir?
29th June 2021, 11:02 AM
parik8

Yes, You can do. For more info. you can connnect with German education consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?