27th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for lateral entry in BIT Patna?

sir i am student of diploma in bihar .i want to admission in 2nd year engineering .please give me advise in lateral entry in patna .and give me sylabuss
plzz send me details on my mail id

27th April 2012, 11:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for lateral entry in BIT Patna?

You can secure admission for B.E/B.Tech course in BIT Patna, after Diploma in engineering. You should obtain 60% marks in diploma to apply for B.E course in BIT Patna. You need to appear for Lateral entry common entrance examination. You should qualify in this exam to secure admission for B.E course. You can directly join second year engineering course if you clear this exam.
26th July 2012, 09:28 PM
thecoolrockrahul

sir i am a student of electronic engg diploma holder in delhi .i want to lateral entery in 2nd year engineering in bit patna please give me advise for lateral entry in bit patna .
31st August 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm complete my diploma from civil engg. And i want to take addmission in bit patna from lateral entry, what will be it's procedure.
Cont no.-07357723244
20th October 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir Can I get admission in BIT Patna 2nd year through Lateral Entry after passing my 1st year in Engineering...
5th January 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

M having 59.9% in diploma....will I get the chance 4 admission in 2nd year degree
24th January 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

sir can i get entry lateral entry to bit patna. i am a first year b.tech student
15th July 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

my state rank is 16556 and i belong to general category can i get admission in B.I.T Patna. if yes what branch i will get
21st August 2013, 02:31 PM
singh soorme
Junior Member+

Talking Re: What is the procedure for lateral entry in BIT Patna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am student of diploma in bihar .i want to admission in 2nd year engineering .please give me advise in lateral entry in patna .and give me sylabuss
plzz send me details on my mail id
Hi friend,

I am very sorry to say that BIT Patna does not offers admission to Diploma holders,it offers admission to only candidates who had completed their 12th with Non medical background.But there are many other good ranked Engineering Colleges which offers admission to Diploma holders.

Most prestigious Engineering Colleges in India offering Lateral entry admissions:

Punjab University,Chandigarh.

Punjabi University,Patiala.

Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,Patiala.

Guru Gobind Singh IP University,Delhi.

Sant Longoval Institute of Engineering and Technology,Sangrur.

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute,Kanpur.

Punjab Technical University,Jallandhar.

KIITS University,Orrissa.

Chitkara University,Chandigarh.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology,Delhi

Amity School of Engineering and Technology,Noida

Delhi Technological University,Delhi.

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology,Delhi.

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College,Ludhiana

DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology,Jallandhar.

SBS College of Engineering and Technology,Ferozepur.

Chandigarh Group of Colleges,Chandigarh.

But for getting admission in any of the above Engineering College,you need to fulfill the following eligibility conditions:

• You must have completed your Diploma course with minimum 60% marks in Engineering from a recognized State Board of Technical Education.
  • You must not have any backlog left in Diploma course.
  • Your age must not be more than 28 years

After becoming eligible,you need to fill the Application form for the respective dates before the deadlines given to you,then you will be called for Counselling where you will be allotted a particular College and trade.

All the best.
16th August 2014, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir Can I get admission in BIT Patna 2nd year through Lateral Entry after passing my 1st year in Engineering...
3rd February 2023, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir' I am complete diploma from civil engineering. And I want to take adimision in bit Patna from lateral entry, what's will be it's procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?