27th February 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?

sir i'm pursuing BSc final year in the stream of MPCs .i want to do mba in distance/parttime (not by regular) way so please inform me which UNIVERSITIES/colleges in ANDHRAPRADESH offer this type of and plz give me only top UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  2. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  3. Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB
  4. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  6. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?
  7. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities? -- [New]
  8. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  9. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  11. Procedure to take admission for MBA with scholarship?
  12. What is the procedure for taking admission in best MBA government colleges?
  13. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  14. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  15. Procedure for taking admission in MBA in Delhi University?
  16. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
16th April 2012, 01:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i'm pursuing BSc final year in the stream of MPCs .i want to do mba in distance/parttime (not by regular) way so please inform me which UNIVERSITIES/colleges in ANDHRAPRADESH offer this type of and plz give me only top UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES

There are various Institutes in the State of Andhra Pradesh which offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] program. In order to pursue the programs candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program.

Following are the list of recognized Institutes in Andhra Pradesh which offers MBA through distance mode:
  1. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
  2. Kakatiya University, School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education
  3. Prof. G.Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Edu, Osmania University
  4. S.V. University, Directorate of Distance Education
  5. International Institute for Insurance and Finance, PGRR Centre for Distance Education
  6. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Centre for Distance Education.

To get detail information one may refer to the official website of the above given Institutes.
13th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?

I want college for MBA in Pune And Shivaji university with the score of BBA 71% and with the CMAT test 49 marks based these score in which college I can get that admission plz tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?