27th February 2012, 10:47 PM
shubham061994

Can I apply for ASSO CET for MBBS in Unaided medical colleges in Maharashtra?

Sir,I am a Karnataka state student can I apply for ASSO CET for M.B.B.S in un aided medical colleges in Maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Deadline for form submission for ASSOCET?
  3. Dates of availability of form and entrance exam of ASSOCET? -- [New]
  4. From which PNB branch of Kolkata can I get AMUPMDC form? Can I get the form online? What is the procedure?
  5. Can we get admission for MBBS after scoring 92 marks in ASSO CET?
  6. ASSO CET cutoff of last year for MBBS and BDS?
  7. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  8. Should I get admission for MBBS after scoring 156 marks in ASSO CET?
  9. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  10. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  12. What is the cutoff for MBBS/BDS? How to get admission through ASSO CET
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS government and associate college after scoring 153 marks in MAH CET and 137 in ASSO CET?
  14. Cutoff list of MBBS and BDS of colleges under ASSO CET?
  15. Is there any chance to get admission Terna Medical College for MBBS course after scoring 104 in ASSO CET?
  16. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
  17. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  18. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
20th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for ASSO CET for MBBS in Unaided medical colleges in Maharashtra?

i had secured 101 marks in assocet & i belong to sc category.sir, plz tell me that can i get admission in mbbs or in bds
21st June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for ASSO CET for MBBS in Unaided medical colleges in Maharashtra?

l have 131 marks in asso so can u giv me mbbs seat ?
18th July 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

list of unaided medical colleges in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?