28th February 2012, 07:29 AM
Subhadra Ganesh

How may I get previous year question papers for MBA of the global open university Nagaland?

Please help me to get the previous 3 years question papers of MBA 1st and 2nd semesters of the global open university of Nagaland. Please suggest me how can I get them. I also wanted to know whether this university is recognized by UGC.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the previous 3 years question papers of the Global Open University, Nagaland for MBA entrance exam?
  2. How may I get the previous 3 years question papers of the Global Open University, Nagaland for MBA entrance exam?
  3. Previous 3 years question papers of MBA in environmental management of global open university of Nagaland?
  4. How may I get M.Lib Last year question papers(1st sem) of global open university(Nagaland)?
  5. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University -- [New]
  6. Is global open university nagaland recognized by UGC or AICTE?
  7. How good is Global Open University in Nagaland?
  8. What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?
  9. Is Global Open University in Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  10. Is the Global Open university of Nagaland recognized by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I get BA third year result at the global open university Nagaland? My roll no. is EE/BA/051/G/2008J
  12. Is MBA from Global Open University Nagaland approved by Government?
  13. How can I get information regarding Global University, Nagaland for Masters Degree in EVS?
  14. How to apply for admission in mumbai university,completed BCA from Global Open University, Nagaland
  15. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  16. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  17. Is global open university(Nagaland), recognized by UGC? Is it's certificate valid?
  18. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree from IGNOU or Jammu University? I have done 3 year course in disaster management from Global Open University, Nagaland
30th March 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get previous year question papers for MBA of the global open university Nagaland?

how to get 2nd semester previous question papers and 1st semester mba exam result?
27th April 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get previous year question papers for MBA of the global open university Nagaland?

Please advise, how can I get the previous year's question papers / sample papers of M.Sc. Valuation course.

thanx
NAVEEN ARORA
DELHI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?