26th December 2010, 03:53 PM
wkhum02

Can I appear for CSAT exam after completing BCA? Date of sale of forms of CSAT exam?

I am a final year student in B.C.A so can i appear csat exam..... and please inform me when we will get the required form...?

27th December 2010, 04:18 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CSAT exam after completing BCA? Date of sale of forms of CSAT exam?

hi...
yes you definitely can appear for csat exam completing your bca degree,
the date of notification of ias exam is 19.2.2011,
you can get the application forms after the notification is out
all the best
20th January 2011, 11:00 AM
abhimanyu2688

Default Re: Can I appear for CSAT exam after completing BCA? Date of sale of forms of CSAT exam?

to appear in CSAT exam one must be a graduate or must be appearing for the final year exam and your age must be between 21-30 years. since you are a bca final year student you can definitely appear in CSAT exam. Important dates are
date of notification for csat prelims is 19-2-2011 and last date for receipt of application is 21-3-2011 and the date of examination is 12-6-2011.
good luck!!
21st January 2011, 11:34 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkhum02 View Post
I am a final year student in B.C.A so can i appear csat exam..... and please inform me when we will get the required form...?
dear friend.

yes.you can apply the csat exam.final year students are eligible for the exam.

the notification is released.i am give below the dates of the exam.

civil services exam dates (prelim)

Date of Notification: 19.02.2011

Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 21.03.2011

Date of Exam: 12.06.2011

Contact details:

Union Public Service Commission,

Dholpur House, Shahajahan Road,

New Delhi-110069

4th February 2011, 04:09 PM
swati biswas

hello friend,
yes of course you can appear for CSAT exam. If you are a student of final year BCA then you may fill in form this time only. according to UPSC program announcements will be done on 19th of this month. so be attentive of the time and do fulfill the application form.
for details you may login to

www.upsc.gov.in

best wishes..
15th February 2011, 03:23 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkhum02 View Post
Hello...Wow it seems that you are lot more interested in programmings and therefore capable enough to sit for this exam.Well its a good decision that you have taken to appear for CSAT exam.Its an preliminary exam conducted by UPSC broad.The eligibility criteria is that you must have minimum of degree certificate from a well recognized college or equivalent qualification.Yes you are eligible for this exam since you fulfill the criteria.You must attain the age between 21-30 years.Its an entrance exam conducted for choosing employees with an excellent Aptitude and the elimination of the scaling system will help a lot, to bring out proper evaluation.For more further details you can refer to this website.
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
3rd April 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

when is the bachelor of computer application form released and when are the exam scheduled?
30th May 2011, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

i have a gap of two years after 10th class. can i appear for csat
6th November 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

im a final year mechanical engg student ,and i havent started my preparation for IAS exam.is it possible for me to prepare and and appear for the exam in 2012?
31st January 2012, 03:06 PM
Rapchik007

yes of course you can appear for CSAT exam. If you are a student of final year BCA then you may fill in form this time only. according to UPSC program announcements will be done on 19th of this month. so be attentive of the time and do fulfill the application form.
for details you may login to

www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?