28th February 2012, 09:06 PM
Koshy Varughese

How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?

Do you have BDS course in kolhapur, Dr.DY Patil Medical college. If yes how much is the fees structure per year. and any NRI quota for admission. when is the entrsnce exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  2. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  3. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  4. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  5. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  7. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee for Nagpur Medical college? Any NRI or Management quota?
  10. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  11. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  12. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  13. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS? -- [New]
  14. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  15. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?
  17. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in Kerala Medical Colleges? What is their fee structure?
  18. Which are the valuable seats for NRI quota branch wise? What is the fee structure?
11th May 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?

how can i get an admission in s r m medical college chennai and fee structure 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?