29th February 2012, 12:58 AM
johnson soraisam

List of top institutions offering 6 months training for ECE department in Kolkata or Guwahati? Which is more preferable either Embedded or Telecom?

i want to know which is the best 6 months training institute in kolkata and guahati for ECE deptt....and at affordable also ??? and which is best field either embedded or telecom ??

Related Questions:
  1. What is better between embedded course and telecom course
  2. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  3. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  4. Details about the institutes offering training in telecom field after B.E in ECE?
  5. Procedure to do training of 6 months in IOCL Kolkata?
  6. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  7. Is it beneficial to do 6 months Embedded Systems Training in Tevratron Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  8. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  9. List of top ranking colleges? I want to do my M.E(Embedded Systems) course
  10. Best summer training institutes for Embedded Systems or Networking?
  11. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What all areas I can do implant training for 15 days when doing second year ECE?
  13. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  14. How to take embedded training course in ICTI Pune?
  15. Which type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department?
  16. Scope and list of embedded system training institutes?
  17. Companies providing 3-4 months internship in Kolkata to ECE students? -- [New]
  18. Top companies offering 6 Months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate in Punjab?
24th June 2012, 02:09 AM
arjun@sbi

Default Re: List of top institutions offering 6 months training for ECE department in Kolkata or Guwahati? Which is more preferable either Embedded or Telecom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson soraisam View Post
i want to know which is the best 6 months training institute in kolkata and guahati for ECE deptt....and at affordable also ??? and which is best field either embedded or telecom ??
hi soraisam, I am also ECE student. In my opinion it is better to take embedded if you are strong in electronics fundamentals... otherwise better to go for telecom. why because embedded is quite difficult than telecom. for embedded training C-Dac is the top most institute in India as i know.
9th July 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top institutions offering 6 months training for ECE department in Kolkata or Guwahati? Which is more preferable either Embedded or Telecom?

Hello,I am a BTech final year student and I want to go for some course during my six months industrial training...I have already done core java and I have nterest in software and communication department so can you pls suggest me if I should go for Advance Java or any other course which is in demand for getting a good job?
18th March 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Do not go for telecom training institutes which provides you job guarantee.They will charge you with high fees and give you jobs in small telecom consultanices.
I am telling you this bcos i myself have faced this problem.I have done my engineering in Electronics and telecomm ,
i had joined a telecom training institute which had given the promise of 100 % telecom job placement.
After paying very high fees ,i joined the course .After 6 months of course completion,i was given job in small telecom consultancy ,
i was doing worker job of climbing towers and installing the antennas on towers.I used to work from morning to night for which they used to pay me arnd 8k per month.
So my personal request is dont join such telecom training institutes which makes fake promises of 100 % job placement.
Instead do telecom course from good telecom institute which provides u good knowledge about the subject.

Also one more problem with this telecom consultancies is that they under take the project of big telecom companies,
hire people at lower pay scale (arnd 7k-8k per month) and keep the profit to themselves.Would u like to work for 7k-8k per month??
My personal advice is to keep such Telecom consultancies as your last option because they will make you work more for lower pay scale
.Also one more thing is that generally the people joining the telecom consultancies think that after working for 2-3 yrs in consultancy they will jump into big telecom company,
the problem here lies that is whenever you try to jump into big telecom company they will check your previous company%u2019s pay package.
So if you were earning around 10k per month[around 1.2 lakhs annualy],it is very rare chance that they will recruit you at very high package.
So at the beginning of you career try to be in good telecom company so that afterwards they will be no problem .
SO DO NOT JOIN TELECOM TRAINING INSTITUTES WHICH GIVES YOU FALSE PROMISES LIKE
100% TELECOM JOBS PLACEMNT etc.Always think twice before joining any telecom training institue or telecom consultancy.

For getting telecom jobs knowledge is important not job placement .You can join some good telecom training institutes like Telecom Expert [http://www.telecomexpert.in] ,
MTNL [http://www.mtnl.net.in] etc for telecom courses,both offer good telecom courses,If MTNL course is not available in your area and if fees of MTNL are not affordable (generally 7k-8k for 1 week course)
,than you can join telecom expert as they offer very good online telecom courses at cheap cost arnd Rs1000 per course.
Many of my friends have joined it and now are placed in good telecom companies.
31st August 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Now a days ,BSNL,MTNL telecom training institutes are no longer good.I had joined the one week RF certification course of BSNL ,they charged me 7k.Some old person taught us only theoretical lectures which we had already studied during engineering.Heard about Tech Vidya but fees are too high .About Telecom Expert ,fees are less ,their study material is very good ,many of friends have taken their courses, but they provide only postal correspondence courses
26th September 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I think Telecom sector is better than Embedded sector if u belong to ECE branch.You can try for Telecom Expert or MTNL, both are good telecom training institutes
9th December 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i want the best telecom training and placement institutes in hyderabad
16th June 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

There is an institute Core Future in Kolkata, they provide training in Embedded System. They have a 6 month duration course on microcontroller & microprocessor, name of the course is Embedded Plus. I heard they offer job also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?