29th February 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

From which Website I can apply for EAMCET Exam for Engineering? How to choose Exam centers for this Exam?

sir

what is the web site of emset eng and how to apply and how to chose the centers what is the processers

murali

Related Questions:
29th February 2012, 05:18 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: From which Website I can apply for EAMCET Exam for Engineering? How to choose Exam centers for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir

what is the web site of emset eng and how to apply and how to chose the centers what is the processers

murali
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR EAMCET

The website is official website for applying in Engineering , agriculture and medical common entrance test.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
9th March 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which Website I can apply for EAMCET Exam for Engineering? How to choose Exam centers for this Exam?

This site gives information about Eamcet exam.Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET), Andhra Pradesh is conduct by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, and Andhra Pradesh every year in May on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).

Merit list is prepared by JNTU on the basis of which Admissions are given to the candidates in the particular courses of their choice. EAMCET Admission are done into all the influential Government Colleges/institutions of Andhra Pradesh.

For more details go through this link: http://eamcet.org.in/EAMCET-MODEL-PAPERS.php
27th April 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which Website I can apply for EAMCET Exam for Engineering? How to choose Exam centers for this Exam?

how can i see my exam center?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?