29th February 2012, 12:44 PM
shiv parshad yadav

When are the results of IBPS entrance exam?

respected sir / madam ,
i want to know the result of IBPS result . when it will be declared . please me as soon as possible
thanking you

Shiv parshad yadav

1st March 2012, 05:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the results of IBPS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv parshad yadav View Post
respected sir / madam ,
i want to know the result of IBPS result . when it will be declared . please me as soon as possible
thanking you

Shiv parshad yadav
IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection and it is conducts the Common written examination (CWE) Every year for the post of Clerical Cadre and Probationary Officer Post.

The result of Bank PO Examination was already Declared and The Result of IBPS Clerical examination was also declared on 29/Feb/2012.

If you have appeared for Clerical examination, then please checked your Result soon from the official website.

To check your Result, you have to entered your Registration number and Password along with your Date of Birth.

So, please check your Result soon and if you scored good marks, then soon you will received your Score card and the validity of score card is 1 years. So please visit the official website and check the result soon.

IBPS Clerical Result : Click Here
1st March 2012, 06:21 PM
arpitachouksey

HE,IBPS CWE result is already declare on 29 February at 3 PM.
30th May 2012, 08:44 PM
kaveribiswas

IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection and it is conducts the Common written examination (CWE) Every year for the post of Clerical Cadre and Probationary Officer Post.

The result of Bank PO Examination was already Declared and The Result of IBPS Clerical examination was also declared on 29/Feb/2012.

If you have appeared for Clerical examination, then please checked your Result soon from the official website.
27th August 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
plzzzzz tell me.... when will be result declare of po exam 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?