29th February 2012, 12:45 PM
ruby111

What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?

hello sir, i am doing ph.d in clinical psychology from lucknow. i want to become a licensed clinical psychologist and want to practice on my own. sir i want to know what is the requirement of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in india, since i don't have knowledge of psychometric testing and therapies, so from where i can learn these.

i will be grateful to you for answering my queries

thanks&regards
ruby tandon
[email protected]

13th October 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?

i am going to complete my 12th std. i wish to persue my career in clinical psychology. How should i go about?
21st May 2013, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?

Dear Sir,
I have done BSc. with CBZ from agra univercity , currently working in healthcare industry as a senior executive ,i want to continue my study thruogh distance learning by doing msc in applied clinical psycology, kindly suggest me good colleges who can help me to achive my carrier in future and also offer the phd programs in same subject.

please answer as soon as possible.

Regards
kajal chaurasiya
[email protected]
11th September 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to register with RCI for a clinical psychologist license ?

Shubhi
[email protected]
24th January 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

List of universities or colleges offering PHD in Neuropsychology?
1st March 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Im an bsc nurse,i want to be
come counsellor
of psychiatric patient .Further what i have to study for that
thanks n regards
srijana sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?