29th February 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the application form of PGCET? Date of the entrance exam?

can anyone tell me where i can get Application form of PGCET 2011 offline/online?
and also the exam dates? please send me the details to my email_id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the application form of PGCET? Date of the entrance exam?
  2. Last date for the issue of pgcet application forms for MBA? Cost of the application form and date of the exam?
  3. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  4. Date of PGCET entrance exam? Date of sale of form? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. PGECET previous years question papers with solutions?
  7. Availability of application form and date of examination of PGCET for admission in M.Pharm.?
  8. Important dates of PGCET 2015 exam
  9. Date of sale of application form of PGCET Karnataka M.Tech? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. Last date of sale of PGCET application form?
  11. How can I get the application form of PGCET to study M.Arch in Bangalore? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  12. When the application form of PGCET will be available in Bangalore? Detailed information and last date of form submission?
  13. Qualifications required for the exams like PGCET? Last date of applying and the date of the exam?
  14. MCA PGCET entrance exam application date? What is the last date for the same?
  15. How to get PGCET application form through VTU? Last date of submission of form?
  16. Where and when can I get Karnataka PGCET 2016 application form? -- [New]
  17. When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form?
  18. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application?
24th June 2012, 01:15 AM
epson

Default Re: Where can I get the application form of PGCET? Date of the entrance exam?

if you could tell us the state you belong to so that the this forum can clear your doubt ..there are andhra pradesh PGCET and also Karnataka's..
24th June 2012, 01:21 AM
epson

Default Re: Where can I get the application form of PGCET? Date of the entrance exam?

since the state is not specified the following information is for andhra pradesh

you can get the application form in the official website:
http://www.appgecet.org/index.html

Issue of Notification in News Paper 12.03.2012
Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application form without late fee 23.04.2012
Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application with late fee of Rs500/- 05.05.2012
Downloading of Hall Tickets from www.appgecet.org 21.05.2012 to 05.06.2012
Dates of Entrance Test 08.06.2012 to 11.06.2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?