29th February 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for school assistant social studies? I have passed B.Com with optional subjects

sir, i am ch.maheshwer reddy secured 101 marks in tet. i have passed b.ed.with social studies methodology. and passed b.com with optional subjects of accountancy, business economics, business statistics, industrial organisation and management, banking theory and practice, cost accounting, incometax, auditing and company law. am i eligible for school assistant social studies? if yes what is my fourth optional?

29th March 2013, 08:25 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Am I eligible for school assistant social studies? I have passed B.Com with optional subjects

First of all note that for school assistant social studies you must pass the APTET paper both first and second as its certificate is needed up and you have already cleared it out,Secondly if you are belonging to general category then you must have at least 60% Marks in paper and if you are coming in B.C then 50% marks is needed and at last for SC/ST/PWD 40% marks.If you have at least this much marks then only you became eligible.Beside this you must have Academic and professional training for which you are applying for And you must have Intermediate Certificate by the board of Intermediate Educations,Andhra Pradesh or any quivalent Intermediate Certificate by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
And The age limit is 18 years minimum and 39 years maximum.

Beside these overall there is a lot of subjects for which you can apply for and each of them have different eligibility criteria and different educational qualifications.
You can chose you interesting subject and see its eligibility criteria and educational qualifications at the main site.

You can visit below to the main site to apply for it and for informations on different sections:
http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?