27th December 2010, 11:06 AM
m k misra

Can my daughter apply for MSc Biotechnology after doing B.Tech Biotech?

my daughter is doing B Tech in Biotechnology from UPTU .Her B TECH will be completd by june .Can she apply for MSc in Biotechnology? If no, what are other options other than M Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for a job in Biotech company after completing MSc in Biotechnology
  2. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  3. B.Tech in Biotechnology can be done without Maths in 11th and 12th? Colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with dual degrees? -- [New]
  4. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  5. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  10. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  11. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  12. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. Am I elgible to do Ph.D in Biotech after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  15. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  17. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  18. How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?

4th August 2011, 08:24 AM
anki14542

Default Re: Can my daughter apply for MSc Biotechnology after doing B.Tech Biotech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m k misra View Post
my daughter is doing B Tech in Biotechnology from UPTU .Her B TECH will be completd by june .Can she apply for MSc in Biotechnology? If no, what are other options other than M Tech.
Yes sir,your daughter can easily go for MSc in Biotechnology.She will have to take the All India Common Entrance Test,2011 and on the basis of the ranking in there she will get the colleges.

So just ask her to prepare well for the examination.

wishes.

9th August 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can my daughter apply for MSc Biotechnology after doing B.Tech Biotech?

i am a student of B.Tech bioprocess engineering.
i want to get job in the sugar industries.
for this any special course is required or not? if any then please tell me and also tell me the opportunities in sugar industries for a bioprocess student

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?