1st March 2012, 09:00 AM
rakshita pandit

What will be the minimum score in GATE Exam for getting admission in IISC being a candidate of General category?

What should be the minimum score for admission through gate examination for general student in iisc???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?
  2. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  3. Does IISC, Bangalore consider GATE score for aeronautical masters admission? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
  5. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  6. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  7. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  8. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  9. How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?
  10. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  11. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  12. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  13. Colleges after GATE score of 234 in EC branch from General category?
  14. How to get admission in IISC or IIT? I am preparing for GATE exam
  15. Can I get admission into IITs being a candidate of SC category with a score of 368 in GATE Exam?
  16. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  17. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. M.Tech(ECE) after B.Tech(IT)?
20th April 2013, 08:34 PM
sendniranjan

Default Re: What will be the minimum score in GATE Exam for getting admission in IISC being a candidate of General category?

Dear Friend

For getting admission in iisc through GATE...

You have following RANGES of GATE scores..........

1. For IIT and IISC

1.1 GENERAL CATEGORY
IIT:

You should have score higher than 750 to get interview call..(Admission depends on interview or marit list).

IISC:

You should have score higher than 900 to get interview call..(Admission depends on interview or marit list).

1.2 OBC CATEGORY

IIT:

You should have score higher than 650 to get interview call..(Admission depends on interview or marit list).

IISC:

You should have score higher than 820 to get interview call..(Admission depends on interview or marit list).

1.3 GSC/ST/PH CATEGORY

IIT:

You should have score higher than 370 to get interview call..(Admission depends on interview or marit list).

IISC:

You should have score higher than 460 to get interview call..(Admission depends on interview or marit list).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?