27th December 2010, 01:56 PM
sandeepms

Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?

hi, i want full details about pune film institute courses, duration ,fee structure, elegiblity and entrance examination syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission?
  2. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there? -- [New]
  3. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  4. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any courses for me in film institute of Pune after completing 12th with 70% marks?
  6. Information about the CS course? Fee structure, duration of the course?
  7. Colleges in India for cinematography course with low fee structure and good facilities?
  8. Eligibility, duration and fee for SAP FICO 2015 course? How SAP FICO is helpful in 2015?
  9. Can I give FTII being a candidate having completed BA?
  10. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  11. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered?
  12. Details about ICWA course fee structure? Syllabus and duration?
  13. How may I know about film courses? Provide list of colleges along with their entrance exam details for the same?
  14. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?
  15. Is there any short term course for film duration? What is the fee structure?
  16. Details about courses in Film Direction after MBA?
  17. Details of Cinematography in Pune Film Institute?
  18. How ca I get information and condition of FTII? I have done 12th (computer science)
9th January 2011, 07:31 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?

Courses offered are:
1)Direction
2)Cinematography
3)Editing
4)Sound Recording & Sound Design
5)Acting
6)Art Direction and Production Design
7)Animation and Computer Graphics
8)Feature Film Screenplay Writing

for courses along with there duration ,Minimum Qualification & Seats visit the page:
http://www.ftiindia.com/courses_main.html
All the details are provided there as it is it's official website

Visit the site for more details:http://www.ftiindia.com/index.html
Best Of Luck..........
26th January 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?

can a student after passing 12th join the interior designing course.........
27th January 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?

what is the fee for Pune Film Institute Courses
10th April 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

hi this rajasekhar naidu from tadiipatri, iam expectin model question paper from your institute
15th April 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

eligibilyty,and courses
17th May 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of courses
14th June 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Whats the acting course fee?
25th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to join in this institute
11th July 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want full details about pune film institute courses, duration ,fee structure, elegiblity and entrance examination syllabus
24th July 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hi this is raghavendra iam pursuing mba i am intreast about film making which school is best and low fees structutre in bangalore or pune please give me the suitable information for me thanking you
30th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Sc nursing course,can i join diploma in film direction in pune film institute
13th August 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i am stdy in btech 2 year for computer science and engineering...........
i like to join ftii for doing pg course in film editing or photography,what is my features in those courses?
13th August 2011, 05:21 PM
saurabhkaushal333

you can check the college website of pune institute
13th August 2011, 06:37 PM
malek basit

Dear friend

You just need to have a bachelor degree for entering film institute. So you are eligible for the same.
There could be some criteria for marks and the admission happens through entrance exams.
You can see the details at
14th August 2011, 12:24 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
Film & Television institute pune are under Minisry of INDIA.
It is established in 1960,

COURSES:-

Diploma-
*Animation & Computer graphics(1.5 years)
*Feature film screenplay writting(1 year)
*Direction
*Electronic cinematography
*Video editing

Post graduate diploma 2 years:-
Acting
art direction

Contact address:-

Indian Film Institute institute,
Law college road ,pune
21st August 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi,im tawseef from kashmir,want to know the acting course fee & duration
7th September 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello Dear
It's me sumon from Bangladesh. I'm dieing to get admitted in FTII. Already i completed the ''Film Appreciation Course'' in Bangladesh Film Institute Under the famous Director Tanveer Mokammel in Bangladesh. Now i've to go in depth of Film. Thats why i feel so interested in 3 years post graduation diploma course. But i have a question about tution fee & others fee. As FTII authority declared the tuition fee as 33000 Rs and others as 32450 Rs per year. So in total 65,450 Rs per year. Is this condition applicable for foreign students? If not then what will be the cost for foreign students both for 3 years post graduate diploma coarse & 1 year certificate course? Is there any other conditions for foreign students?

Plz let me know. i'm eagerly waiting for your suggestive answer.
30th September 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Hai,i have completed my BBA.can i do audioography at pune film institute?
25th October 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hai, i am pursuing my b a in VFX under the university of wales,in ICAT chennai.Do i have the eligibility to join the institute for film direction?
27th October 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir i dont know about the film direction course, duration and fee details. Pls tell me crear informaition about that course
27th October 2011, 12:32 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Film and Television Institute of India(FTII);Law College Road, Pune - 411 004,Maharashtra. is one of the best institutes in film industry.

It is under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting of the Government of India.

Eligibility:

The required minimum eligibility to have admission in FTII is a bachelor's degree.

If you are interested to pursue a course in Audiography and TV engineering, for that you should have Physics at 10+2 level besides a bachelors degree in any discipline.

If you are interested in Art Direction, you should either have a bachelor's degree an equivalent diploma in Architecture or Painting or Applied Art or Sculptures or Interior designs or related fields in fine arts.

There are some courses offered by the institute:

Diploma Course:

1:Three-year course in Film and Television (Direction)
2:Three-year course in Film and Television (Cinematography)
3:Three-year course in Film and Television (Editing)
4:Three-year course in Film and Television (Sound Recording & Sound Design)

Certificate Course:

1:One-year course in Television (Direction).
2:One-year course in Television (Electronic Cinematography).
3:One-year course in Television (Video Editing).
4:One-year course in Television (Sound Recording and Television Engineering).

PG Diploma Course:

1:Two-year course in Acting.
2:Two-year course in Art Direction and Production Design.

PG Certificate course:
1:One-and-a-half year course in Animation and Computer Graphics.
2:One year course in Feature Film Screenplay Writing.

According to the Syllabus as well as Pattern of Exam:

1. A black and white sketch (probably of an outdoor location) will be given. Based on this there will be multiple choice questions.

eg. what do u think about the use of contrast in this picture?
this is for 8 marks

2. Fill in the Blanks (related to aesthetics) : 5marks

3.True or False again related to aesthetics :2 marks

4.Match the columns (culture, literature etc) :5 marks

5. Questions related to technical aspect of film-making. :5 marks.

6. Short notes (2 lines each)
As an example .mp3 and .wma
Cannes film festival :10 marks

9. Jumbled pictures will be given and u have to arrange them in a chronological order (story boarding) : 15 marks

10. situation will be given. u have to write a scene. :10 marks

11. A picture will be given n u have to write a story based on that picture.
10 marks

12. General Knowledge :10 marks

13. CAT type questions:10 mark
Beside these
you should know about:
1.) History of Indian cinema.
2.) About camera angels, shots, focus etc
3.) Basic maths like simple interest, compound interest, work and time etc
4.) Short story writing
5.) G.K with more emphasis on Art, culture, and history.

for more visit:http://www.ftiindia.com/
2nd December 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

is there any crash course for cinematography............?
4th January 2012, 06:34 PM
dafilmschool

Location: Plot No C-3, Street No-11, MIDC,, Mumbai (Bombay), India 400093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any crash course for cinematography............?
Hi,

If you're talking about IFTI then we don't think so they have any crash course. They have 3 year diploma course for Cinematography. For more information, you can see here: http://www.ftiindia.com/admission_faq.html

Regards,
Digital Academy - The Film School
4th February 2012, 01:08 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Courses offered are:
1)Direction
2)Cinematography
3)Editing
4)Sound Recording & Sound Design
5)Acting
6)Art Direction and Production Design
7)Animation and Computer Graphics
8)Feature Film Screenplay Writing

for courses along with there duration ,Minimum Qualification & Seats visit the page:
http://www.ftiindia.com/courses_main.html
All the details are provided there as it is it's official website

Good luck.................
27th February 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

the medium of exam in FTII..?? hindi or english.??
28th February 2012, 11:21 PM
edward1989

You just need to have a bachelor degree for entering film institute. So you are eligible for the same.
There could be some criteria for marks and the admission happens through entrance exams.
You can see the details at
2nd March 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

duration of direction course and fees
9th March 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

hello i"m harshad from karnataka ... i m graduate...... give me some tips how to crack ftii exam? what all preparation should i do?
1st July 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to take admission in animation courses after 12th in arts;if it possible show the fee structure?
8th October 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any short crash course on film making cause i have stories with me to know and understand the film techniques and film world short and basic course is enough i feel. i think 3 years course will be too long.
*or and campus selection will be held at institute*. please do reply.

regards
shine
21st December 2012, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

Iam akhil now iam studyng 12 th next year i want join hear , so how much mark will have and i like to take the direction an how much money will pay
6th April 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

iam kalyankumar biradar i completed my sslc with 71percent i want to take both direction and acting, what is the procedure and fee structure
12th April 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am rajendra from bhopal,i want to ask that... what is the fee for Pune Film Institute Courses.please send me information about this of my ID
Email ID:[email protected]
5th July 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Amin from Santiniketan,i want to ask about the fee structure film direction of feature film and have any scholarships for this course...please send the information in my email id ([email protected])
8th May 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i m azad from bihar,i m just compled 2 in 2014,i want doing course of art director plz call me ......9097552285
24th December 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,I m Sebastian Johney from kerala I have completed my bachelor degree in bsc nursing .Now I m looking to do a diploma in direction.Sir,kindly suggest what are the criteria for getting an entry in Pune film institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?