1st March 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Information about MBA finance distance course?

I need mba- finance distance based course. I information distance based best university in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  2. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  3. Information about MBA finance distance course?
  4. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  5. Is MBA Finance distance course in Madhuraj Kamraj University is affiliated by University of Kerala?
  6. Which distance course should I join to improve my knowledge after completing MBA with Marketing and Finance?
  7. Best institutes where I can get admission in MBA Finance through Distance?
  8. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)? -- [New]
  9. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
  10. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  11. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  13. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  14. To join MBA distance course do we need to write any entrance? Fee structure of the course? Which is better between HR and Finance?
  15. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  16. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  17. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure for MBA distance in finance?
7th June 2012, 07:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MBA finance distance course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need mba- finance distance based course. I information distance based best university in india.
Candidate seeking to pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA] through distance, must have completed the bachelros degree program in any discipline from a recognized University.

Following are the list of Institutes offering MBA in Finance through distance mode:

karROX Centre of Technology & Management
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Amity School of Distance learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?