1st March 2012, 02:05 PM

Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?

sir/mam.
can u pls tell me the colleges offering mtech in chemical engg without a valid gate score and basing upon their own test

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  2. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  3. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE?
  4. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?
  5. Can I get jobs related to chemical engineering after passing GATE with 299 score and 1946 AIR?
  6. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed?
  7. How to get admission into M.Tech through GATE?
  8. Can I get a good college for M.Tech with a GATE score of 331 and rank 9037?
  9. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  11. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  12. Can the candidates be eligible to join M.Tech course in NITs after completion of MCA course and with a valid GATE score?
  13. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  14. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  15. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  17. Can i get scholarship in Private Engineering college with a valid GATE Score? -- [New]
  18. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
21st March 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?

i am chemical engineering student without qualifying gate exam. i want do m.tech in chemical engg please provide me list of colleges
27th April 2013, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?

hi sir,i am student of chemical engineer i want to take admission for m.tech ,my gate score is 22 how process give me idea about that please .....
12th August 2013, 07:59 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Most of the top institute provide M.tech through Gate only.
Though there are few institute which give admission to M.Tech without GATE but these institute are not good. You wont be able to get good placement

- Jaypee Engineering college
- Bharat University
- Guru Ghasidas University
- Galgotias University
- Cambridge Institute of Technology
- Teerantahkar Engineering college
- Kolhan Institute of Technology and Engineering
- Sikkim Manipal University
- BIT Lalpur
- Aryabhat Institute of Technology
- Bhartiya Vidyapeeth

All the best
12th August 2013, 09:20 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?

HI

Most of the top institute provide M.tech through Gate only.
Though there are few institute which give admission to M.Tech without GATE but these institute are not good. You wont be able to get good placement

- Jaypee Engineering college
- Bharat University
- Guru Ghasidas University
- Galgotias University
- Cambridge Institute of Technology
- Teerantahkar Engineering college
- Kolhan Institute of Technology and Engineering
- Sikkim Manipal University
- BIT Lalpur
- Aryabhat Institute of Technology
- Bhartiya Vidyapeeth

All the best
12th August 2013, 11:42 PM
arpina

HELLO,

Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score,

1.Cambridge Institute of Technology
2.Teerantahkar Engineering college
3.Bhartiya Vidyapeeth
4.Jaypee Engineering college
5.Kolhan Institute of Technology and Engineering
6.Galgotias University
7.Aryabhat Institute of Technology
8.Guru Ghasidas University
9.Sikkim Manipal University.

Good luck......
22nd August 2013, 02:30 PM
HUM 00

The top institute provide M.tech;-----

Sikkim Manipal University

Galgotias University

Kolhan Institute of Technology and Engineering

Guru Ghasidas University

Aryabhat Institute of Technology

BIT Lalpur

Cambridge Institute of Technology

Bharat University

Teerantahkar Engineering college
28th March 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE SECURED 2139 RANK IN GATE 2014 WHAT I SHOULD DO CAN I GET ADMISSION IN IITS
12th March 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I had appeared gate in 2014 and didnt scored qualifying marks. I had scored 21 marks and once again I appeared gate this year and didnt score qualifying marks and marks were less than last time. Since I am in Maharastra state, I can apply for admission without qualifying score. So I need information that, on which score basics I have to opt for admission, Can I opt college on previous result or I have opt for new result ! Please help me I am in great confusion !!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?