1st March 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)

my girl is now in eigth std which course is best for her to choose after tenth. she is interested in maths,colours,interior,cloth sense,time manage but is very slow and we are in living in Akola,Maharastra,and i donot want her to send out of city

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt after completing 10th std? I'm interested in maths, colors, interior, cloth sense
  2. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  4. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  5. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  6. Which subject should be chosen in class 8th for Interior designing?
  7. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  8. Best courses related to Accountancy?
  9. How can I study Interior Designing without Maths after completing 10th?
  10. What courses can I do after passing 10th?
  11. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which computer courses can help me in future? Computer courses for me if I decide to do interior designing?
  13. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  14. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  15. List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. What can I do after diploma in interior design? What are the courses available next? -- [New]
  17. List of courses can be done after completing MBA(England)? What's the future prospective?
  18. Whcih courses can I do related to computers? I have currently chosen BCA as my course
16th February 2013, 10:43 PM
Shrav Ya

Smile Re: List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)

well,
it seems that your ward is well versed and better attached to clothing, interiors and colour combination. But since she is also interested in mathematics,
why dont you advice her to take up Commerce after? her interest in Maths will be fulfilled as well as after her graduation (B.Com will be the best) is completed she can opt for a good fashion designing course or interior designing course...! yeah....they earn pretty good these days.......
Give it thought!
17th February 2013, 03:45 PM
Beawar

Default Re: List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)

Dear..

if you do not want your child go out and study after 10th then the best thing you can do is tell her to choose commerce Maths as a subject which will open many options in front of Her like :-

1. Engineering
2. CA
3. ICWA
4. CS
5. Pilot

If you want then you can also tell her to enroll in some good fashion technology diploma as she is interested in COLORS and CLOTHES also and this can work as a bonus and proved to be an added advantage for your child

You can get this diploma from NIFD college which is available in Your city too. You can also tell her to go for some courses like:- Interior designing as well as in Architecture. Remember this courses can also be done with Engineering or CA so tell her to pick a choice from a list given above and after that go for some other courses which will work as a back up for her and by this way her future will be more secures as well as she will feel comfortable as all the subjects are of her choice only.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
14th August 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)

what are the best career option after doing b.com..........and is it good to do CA along with B.Com??
15th August 2013, 11:09 PM
Tai 1

your ward is well versed and better attached to clothing, interiors and colour combination. But since she is also interested in mathematics,
why dont you advice her to take up Commerce after her interest in Maths will be fulfilled as well as after her graduation (B.Com will be the best) is completed she can opt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?