2nd March 2012, 11:28 AM
sushant sa78

List of the top coaching classes in Thane and Mumbai for SSC?

respected sir
myself sushant from thane i completed mba.im so much interested to join government sector from staff selection commision pls give me the high end classes which are frm very long years proven there quality in mumbai or thane

Related Questions:
22nd June 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top coaching classes in Thane and Mumbai for SSC?

is it gate coaching for civil enggg. available in thane ?
13th December 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Madam,

Can I get the list of Coaching classes for Std ix, X for Mumbai Board English Medium in Ambernath and the comparative SSC results and Fee structure.
31st August 2015, 01:22 PM
piki05

List of Top Institutes: Top SSC Entrance Exam Coaching in Mumbai are as follows-

1. Competitive Excellence Centre
2. Study Circle
3. Focus competition zone
4. Success Assured Institute
5. Reliable Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?