2nd March 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai

i am doing b.sc physics in st.xaviers college in palayamkottai. im interested in space organisations and also i want to know the syllabus covered for the entrance exam for getting into ISRO. and also can you pls tell me what are all the elegibilities to get into ISRO? and also what is the syllabus for the entrance exam? when will the entrance exam conduct? i really want to appear in the entrance exam. can you pls give me the detail about that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  2. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  3. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  4. Date of DU college entrance exam for M.COM? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  6. What is the criteria to be eligible for ISRO entrance exam?
  7. How to be a part of ISRO after doing BSc Physics? What is the procedure? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. How to do MSc(Physics) after completing BSc Physics? Am I eligible for ISRO entrance or after MSc?
  9. Details about eligibility criteria of ISRO Entrance Exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  11. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  12. What is the eligibility criteria of TIFR and ISRO entrance exams for Diploma holder in E&TC Engineering?
  13. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc IT after doing BSc IT? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to join NASA after doing BE in Mechanical field from India? -- [New]
  17. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  18. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
4th April 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai

can i take admission in ISRO after completing 12th science?
5th April 2012, 01:57 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai

Hi friend,

ISRO- Indian Space Research Organisation

*ISRO has Annual Intake of Engineers and Scientist

*even though there is specific exam for the intake for the same

*they highly depend on the merit of the student than the degrees completed by the candidate

so you should understand one thing clearly that you have to be a good knowledgable person in your subject regard

And the general steps you have to remember to reach your desired goal is ..

->you have to complete your b.sc with good percentage i.e., 65% atleast (preferably 75-80%)

->Go for Coaching if you're financial position is strong(Not Cumpulsary) so that not only you get coaching you can be exposed to many factors like difficulty level of question,national wide competition for the same exam..and so on it will be good if you do so..

->As usual after getting well groomed with the coaching you can confidently attempt the exam..

->Then after that you have to give good performance in the interview too.

By these simple steps you can make into your dream..

Hope you got the gist of the examination

ALL THE BEST
7th July 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai

hello! I am divya. my questions are "what are the eligiability for isro scientist after 2?
29th December 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

through which entrence exam I get recruited in ISRO? i am in third year b.sc physics and will comleted it in 2013. my birth date is 05/04/1990.
16th January 2014, 01:39 PM
dharshana k

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagendra vijayasree View Post
Hi friend,

ISRO- Indian Space Research Organisation

*ISRO has Annual Intake of Engineers and Scientist

*even though there is specific exam for the intake for the same

*they highly depend on the merit of the student than the degrees completed by the candidate

so you should understand one thing clearly that you have to be a good knowledgable person in your subject regard

And the general steps you have to remember to reach your desired goal is ..

->you have to complete your b.sc with good percentage i.e., 65% atleast (preferably 75-80%)

->Go for Coaching if you're financial position is strong(Not Cumpulsary) so that not only you get coaching you can be exposed to many factors like difficulty level of question,national wide competition for the same exam..and so on it will be good if you do so..

->As usual after getting well groomed with the coaching you can confidently attempt the exam..

->Then after that you have to give good performance in the interview too.

By these simple steps you can make into your dream..

Hope you got the gist of the examination

ALL THE BEST
( can i write exam with 68% in B.E)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?