28th December 2010, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for MS after B.Tech CSE? How to get admission in MIT university for MS?

Hi. Im pursuing B. Tech from CSE. Im the student of 4th year. I want to Start my Preparaton for MS. Please tell me How to apply for MS. and how to get admission in universities like MIT for MS..????

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  2. Possibility of admission in MIT or Georgia Tech or University of Michigan?
  3. How to get admission in MIT, USA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
  5. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks? -- [New]
  6. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) in MIT, USA?
  7. Anna University MIT campus CSE web technology previous years question papers?
  8. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission in MIT, USA for computer science branch?
  10. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  12. Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?
  13. Will I get a seat in MIT(Anna University) with 44.83 marks in TANCET?
  14. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for top MNC companies with 59% marks in CSE course?
  16. Expected cut off marks required in MUOET to get admission in MIT?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MIT College, USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  18. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE?
10th January 2011, 04:34 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for MS after B.Tech CSE? How to get admission in MIT university for MS?

hi,

As you are now in btech cse,you can write for TOEFL and GRE exam after your final year. So start preparing from now and dont waste your time.

If you get a very good score in these exams,then you can get many good universities like oxford,cambridge,mit etc.

books:
you can refer tata mcgrawhills TOEFL series.

regards,
yash
11th January 2011, 03:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MS after B.Tech CSE? How to get admission in MIT university for MS?

MIT Pune is one of the top ranked private colleges in Maharashtra. The college offers many UG and PG courses in the field of engineering. MIT is allied to Pune University. As for getting admission in to MIT postgraduate MS courses, a candidate needs to appear in the GATE entrance exam. They must have a valid score card at the time of admission and must also have excellent score in the entrance test. Candidates must also have successfully completed graduation in the respective field as to join in MS courses.
19th April 2011, 05:09 PM
vijaybhattoo07

MIT MS ADMISSION 2011

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF FORM

MD, MS, PG Medical Diploma
MDS, PG Diploma in Dental Materials 05.02.2011

MS (Medical Software, VLSI CAD, Embedded Systems, VLSI System Design & Verification (Whizchip), MS Embedded & Wireless Technology, MS in Computing Technologies and Vertualisation, MS in High Performance Computing, MS Embedded Systems & Instrumentation Control (ESIGELEC)- Dual Degree, Dual Degree LU, UK, Dual Degree SU, UK)

The test duration is of 2 hours and consists of 120 multiple choice questions (MCQ) of objective type. 20 questions each.

COURSE DATE
MD, MS, PG Diploma 15.02.2011 to 24.02.2011
MDS, PG Diploma in Dental Materials 15.02.2011 to 24.02.2011
MBBS, BDS, BE, BPharm, PharmD 01.04.2011 to 22.05.2011
BHM, BA Clulinary Arts, BA Journalism & Communication, BBM e-Banking 03,10,17,24th April, 2011
Master of Physiotherapy
Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
MSc Nursing 23.05.2011 to 17.06.2011
MPharm, PharmD Post Baccalaureate 23.05.2011 to 17.06.2011
13th June 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibilty criteria n fee structure for admission for MS course in manipal institute of technology, manipal.
25th June 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi. Im pursuing B. Tech from CSE. Im the student of 4th year. I want to Start my Preparaton for MS. Please tell me How to apply for MS. and how to get admission in universities for MS in USA.. ????
27th July 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MS after B.Tech ECE?
26th September 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E,now having regret that would have joined for MS..Is there any way that i can join MS without having to wait till next yr.I have heard about lateral entry.how to apply for it?can i get some more info about this?
24th October 2011, 10:33 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. Im pursuing B. Tech from CSE. Im the student of 4th year. I want to Start my Preparaton for MS. Please tell me How to apply for MS. and how to get admission in universities like MIT for MS..????
hiii friend..here i can help you........to do MS you should write GRE and TOEFEL examinations......based on your score you can apply for the universities...........to get in top universities like MIT, stanford you should get score of nearly 1400+......
8th January 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

hi.. I am doing B.e in CSE n am in 3rd year.. I wanna do MS in USA. When should I apply for GRE n TOEFL?? n Where do we get the examination forms??
2nd February 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Tech in Electronics and Communications and and had given GRE 3yrs back with 1250 score. I am working with an IT company (Infosys ) for 3 years. I want to apply for the world's top universities for MS in UK. Is my score enough or do i have to give GRE again for expecting better colleges. What is the procedure to apply in Oxford /Cambrdidge university for ComputerSciences?
22nd August 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I had completed B.E from CSE in 2009. I want to Start my Preparaton for MS. Please tell me How to apply for MS. and how to get admission in universities for MS..????
10th March 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

iam doin my b.tech cse,i wanna do m.s in abroad....wat r d entrance exams and pls tell me the eligibility???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?