3rd March 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How to join government home science college after passing SSC?

i'm passed ssc 2010 but i'm not joining to the intermidiate course's but i'm joining the govt home sciense college this acadamic (2012) year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in home science after passing ssc?
  2. List of Government Colleges in UP offering Ph.D in Home Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best institutes to to graduation in Nutrition? What are the career prospects?
  4. How to opt for Home Science course after scoring 70% in SSC exam
  5. Can I join Home Science after passing SSLC?
  6. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  7. Can anyone get admission in BSc(Biochemistry) after passing 12th home science? Which colleges can I get?
  8. When will be Ph.D Home Science admission going to start?
  9. How to join government engineering college after passing 12th with 98% in science?
  10. Any job available for me after completing M.Sc (Resource Management) in Home Science?
  11. Which is better to join between Science and Commerce after scoring 90% in SSC and having interest in Science?
  12. Can I get admission in BSc(Biochemistry) after passing 12th home science? In which colleges of Anand and VV Nagar can I get?
  13. Best colleges in Coimbatore and Chennai to study B.Com
  14. Is there any government college for doing BSc from Home Science?
  15. University and colleges for Ph.D. in Home Science in U.P.? -- [New]
  16. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th in a best college of Kerala?
  18. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
15th January 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join government home science college after passing SSC?

I want the list of colleges providing Home Science after SSC
4th June 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Subject of homescience
3rd June 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

How to join goverment home science in pine university after passing ssc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?