3rd March 2012, 11:31 AM
robort

How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce

hello sir,
my name is Boni Mondal from nagpur.I have completed M.Phil in commerce and i want to do PHD in commerce also.But i wanna know about PHD subjects there duration fees structure and other details........recently i am doing job in a private company as an accountant.So please let me know about PHD and its all details.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  3. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  4. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  5. Topics available to study in PhD(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  6. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  7. Subjects in Commerce for joining PhD?
  8. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  10. Details of PhD(Commerce) course for a postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience? -- [New]
  11. Which are the good Ph.D subjects in commerce to opt for?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  13. Am I eligible for M.Phil/PhD? Good open universities other than IGNOU?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  15. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  16. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  17. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate?
  18. When do I have to enroll for Ph.D from Pune University?
12th April 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce

I have done M.com and now I want to do Ph.D .Please tell me the sujects or topics on which I can do Ph.D
10th August 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce

What are the books that help in NET preparation, and is net score a must for phd, which are the best universities in india providing phd in commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?