3rd March 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?

how much will i be paid in foreing country like usa ,canada,australia....or shll i apply in middle east countries...can u suggest me ..where should i go ..

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue further studies after BHM in countries like USA, London and Australia?
  2. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
  3. Procedure to apply for job in Foreign countries such as USA, Malaysia, Australia and China?
  4. What's the future prospective of CA and CS degree in context of getting a good package in USA? I'm doing CA and CS from Delhi
  5. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  6. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  7. Job offerings in Foreign countries Agriculture graduate?
  8. In which country I should study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th with 66% marks?
  9. Is there any demand in Nursing field in foreign countries? -- [New]
  10. Which country is best to study 11th and 12th class?
  11. Job and salary opportunities in BDS in USA, Canada and Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. AMIE is recognised for further studies in Canada, USA or Australia? Can we get job there?
  13. How to apply for a job in M.E Embedded System Technologies in Foreign countries? What will be the payscale? Scope for embedded system technologies in Foreign countries like USA and France?
  14. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  16. Is it worthy to study MS in Statistics in Abroad being a B.Sc student?
  17. Essential exam to go abroad in countries like USA, UK, Australia and Canada?
  18. Salary package for B.Tech CCNA fresher in western countries like USA, UK, Russia etc.?
18th April 2012, 09:41 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?

Well opting the abroad countries is a matter of serious discussion,here i want to tell you that canada and austrailia are not good from the jobs point of view.USA is dealing with the great job opportunites for the guys having skills.Going to Canada is almost equal to approaching towards Punjab because of sikh majority and there are not more job opportunities there.So,better go for USA.
6th April 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?

if i choose medical and want to become a doctor then there will be better job oppurtunities with good salary or not in USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?