3rd March 2012, 10:34 PM

What is the difference between B.Tech and M.Tech degree in terms of job prospective? Is M.tech helpful in teaching jobs?

is there any difference between m tech and b tech course ?
is m tech helpful only in teaching jobs ?
can i get job in mnc after completion of my m tech in cnis ?
is their any difference in salary as compared to the b tech candidates ?
which type of job i can get after m tech in cnis ?
what preparation i need to do to get a good job after m tech in cnis ?

thanks...

9th May 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between B.Tech and M.Tech degree in terms of job prospective? Is M.tech helpful in teaching jobs?

What is the differents m tech and b tech
26th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between B.Tech and M.Tech degree in terms of job prospective? Is M.tech helpful in teaching jobs?

is m tech helpful only in teaching jobs ?
26th June 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

is there any difference between m tech and b tech course ?
7th August 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between B.Tech. and B.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?